“Superb ravioli with spinach and ricotta ”

La Locanda Italian Bistro Edinburgh
Ranked #91 of 2,591 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$11 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Casual & cosy Italian Bar & Bistro. Serving Coffee & Tea, breakfast, meals, home made cakes & a selection of wine & beer on Cockburn Street, Edinburgh. Open 8am til' Late..
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

It was the best ravioli I've had in a long while. Yammy. Nice and simple place in old town. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I googled this resturant as I am gluten free and a love of italian food. It is by far the best pasta I have tasted since becoming gluten free 4 years ago. My husband was not disappointed either. I had bruschetta to start perfect on gluten free bread and spaghetti bolagnaise . My husband had the same starter and lasagne. The menu isn't extensive but having too much choice is always a dilemma. The waiter attentive and very helpful and may allergies we're not a problem. You have to go.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Food was so fab. I had crab linguini so fresh. Other half had ravioli beautiful. Staff so friendly. It's was an all round great experience.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Friendly service in a small intimate cafe/restaurant. Great menu with something for everyone. Nice relaxed atmosphere too. Really tasty food made with love. Most definitely worth a visit and great to steer away from the many multinational chains in and around Edinburgh. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I have only been here twice for dinner but thoroughly enjoyed my meal both times! I had the vegetable lasagna and it was made with fresh pasta, which was delicious and filling. Would recommend!