“Amazing Wings!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place is unbelievable. If you love wings then look no further. Tonnes of flavours to choose from, dry rubs, fresh to hot sauces! Choice is extensive and so cheap. Been twice now with friend and had 4 bowls of wings to share, beer each and two sides for under £30. You need to order fried tortillas to dip in sauce once wings are finished!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Un large choix de sauces pour accompagner 6 ailes de poulet à petit prix. Ambiance vintage. Parfait pour les amateurs de poulet. N oubliez pas de reserver
A large choice of sauces to accompany a 6-piece bucket at a fair price. Vintage ambience. A must go for all the chicken eaters! Don't forget to book

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Found this place hidden Old Town. It was near the place I was staying at so I stopped by to get a takeout from here. There were so many flavors for you to try. Too many, actually. It left me wondering which one I should get because I wanted to try everything.

I had the "I cayenne what you mean", "cajun thump", "tiger sauce", "margarita" and not sure what else. The tiger sauce stands out. It was finger lickin' good :)

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited on several occasions now and I have always enjoyed everything. I always get nuggets as I’m not a fan of chicken on the bone but the sauces are great and my partner enjoys the wings. Definitely recommend booking in advance as they are always busy at the weekend too.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Had the Canadian Mix-up and Garlic Parmesan wings with a Chimichanga. The wings were good, but not spectacular; the Chimichanga was the same. The real appeal is the decor! The decorations inside are great, with each table having a different theme.

I would eat here again, and recommend it.