1,997 results
All reviewsgeorgian suitegeorge streetblack roomluxury double roomghd straightenerswhite company toiletriesmini suitelighting systembreakfast in beditison dealon arrivalmini barrobes and slippersgorgeous hotelhuge bedlittle touchesbirthday treat
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Tis was our first stay in Tigerlily altho we have visited the bar and restaurant in the past. We cannot rate it highly enough. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating even though we were part of a part of around 20. Our room was lovely - spacious and very comfortable with everything you could need. But for us the friendliness of the staff was the biggest plus. Our (Polish Scottish) waiter at breakfast, the lovely girl with sparkly eye shadow who seemed to serve us all day every day, Ethan at night, the friendly doormen and the helpful ladies on reception - everyone went above and beyond - most impressive. Thanks for a wonderful stay - we will return.

Room Tip: Ask for a Firth of Forth view is possible
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a one off in the very best way. Just the most fabulous decor and such amazing attention to detail, everywhere you look there are little touches that make this hotel so much fun to visit. Great choice at the bar, really nice food and the baked egg breakfast was to die for. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. I would love to stay here again. Only reason I didn't give it five stars was slow bar service on Sunday night. But this place is in my top ten if you are going to Edinburgh stay here ☺️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Tigerlily is a perfect mix of modern style in a classic setting - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Edinburgh (a few minutes walk from Princes Street). The room was spacious and luxuriously appointed, and bed was extremely comfortable. It was also very quiet (faced on to the back of an office building - not a problem for us but might be a negative for some). Service was generally good, although our breakfast was late being delivered in the morning (and therefore quite rushed). The only other points of critique were that there was no bath tub and the tv was rather small in proportion to the size of the room. Overall though, the hotel presented excellent quality for the price we paid, particularly in light of its prime location and in comparison with other hotels in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have stayed in Tigerlilly before and the stay was amazing. With it being a very expensive hotel I don’t get stay often so we stayed in ordered food and watch sky tv. My friend and I did this again but this time no sky tv. It’s wasnt until after we had ordered our food we realised there was only freeview and the hotel has no dvd to lend. My friend and I were watching Netflix on my iPhone. I think with the cost of the rooms, some sort of entertainment isn’t a huge ask. I will be taking my business else where next time.

Room Tip: Bring your own entertainment
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We hav stayed in some of the best hotels like the Malmaison, Blythswood hotel, Dakota etc but Tiger Lily beats them all for quality, our room was spacious, decor was lovely, spotless, staff very friendly & helpful, nothing too much trouble. Food was beautiful.. this hotel should be a 5 star... highly recommended, definitely be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple