“Great food and the staff are fun!”
Review of Civerinos

Civerinos
Ranked #131 of 2,590 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I was out with friends who live in Edinburgh and they recommended that we go to Civerinos while we were in the centre of town. We all chose different dishes and all of them were fresh and tasty. The Ragu sauce is heavenly!
Our waiter, Fergus, was charming and really helpful. The staff all seem to get on really well and this noticeably adds to the relaxed, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Pepperoni is pretty spicy, but the chilli oil is not. Downstairs is
cozier if there's a cold breeze in the door.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Could have stayed all night eating & drinking, brilliant staff very friendly the whole family enjoyed the evening, thank you everyone see you all again soon x

Thank Loraine Catheri... H
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We came by last night for dinner on a busy Fringe night. We sat outside on the pavement as it was HEAVING inside and for once it wasn't raining.
I've eaten at Civerinos before and it was great, but last night it was exceptional. The pizza was the best I've ever had in the UK. Super tasty toppings and a really, really crispy base with a crusty yet chewy crust. Absolute perfection. We shared the hot hot sausage and the slow roast rosemary pork. My mouth is watering just thinking about them!
We had to have tiramisu for pudding and it did not disappoint.

We will be back often. Thank you so much for making me so happy!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Came across this place on Instagram and having been longing to try it after every photo they post we finally took the plunge!

Great central location just 2 seconds off the royal mile. Very busy when we visited but we were seated in 2 mins!

Food was excellent, very flavoursome and fresh! The doughnuts with nutella dip are incrediable!!

I would of given 5 stars but proper plates and glasses let it down! Most food is served on paper plates or box and the pizzas on metal trays. It just seemed so wasteful and not very " Italian". I ordered a glass of prosecco which arrived in a water tumbler - for £5 I would at least expect a proper glass, I'm pretty sure authentic Italians use proper glasses too!!

Maybe I'm missing the point but all in all a great place to pop into for a quick bite to eat and if they tidied up their presentation I would rave about this place to every man and his brother!!