“Lovely meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my partner after seeing it the day before. We were sat down straightaway and given plenty of time to look at the menu. I had a pizza and my partner had veal. Both meals can together and both were lukewarm which was slightly disappointing, however both were delicious. I changed my pizza slightly and removed mushrooms but added onions, I was charged an extra 90p which is nothing really but this was annoying as I didn't add extra. We both had desserts. I had an ice cream and my partner had apple pie. The pie was a fairly small portion but again both were very nice. The waiters were excellent always checking we were okay and the restaurant itself was a nice setting. The food wasn't too badly priced and apart from it being warm rather than hot we had a lovely evening. I would recommend this place and visit again.

1  Thank ClaireBrown9994

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I ordered a Calzone I'm still looking for the filling It looked huge on the plate but what a disappointment It was empty A scraping of cheese and one piece of ham Mushrooms ?? Where were they At £10.90 I expected a lot better. I next ordered the Tiramisu.Again I could hardly see it on the plate VERY VERY disappointed I would have given no stars if I could .

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Booked this restaurant through Quandoo for a meal after our visit to the Festival theatre,
Couldn’t have pIcked a better place as it was 5 mins after ordering that our meals were served to us.
Price was reasonable for 2 or 3 course pre theatre meal with an excellent choice.
Another one for the diary.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place in a vintage and easy style.
I suggest to try the Burrata and N'duja for who love the spicy.
I will come back for sure.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We found this restaurant after we had been to find the theatre, we booked a table for after the performance, it was excellent, much better that it looks from outside. I had a homemade pasta and hubby had a pizza, we shared a bruschetta to start and shared a bottle of wine, the bill was about £38, it was excellent value for the food we had, service was prompt and the waiters so friendly. She pleased we decided to try it.