“Pre Theatre Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Ideal position 10 minutes from Queens Hall and 2 minutes to Festival Theatre. Prompt greeting as pre theatre staff were rushing around to serve a busy restaurant. Starters were huge spaghetti ragu and mussels, although my chicken was large the sea bass course required more. Unfortunately only a bit salad with the dishes (no veg) chips with
the chicken but not the sea bass. Staff were very efficient and dishes were served quickly and hot. Nice panna cotta albeit rather sweet.Tables a little close together than we would expect.

1  Thank Ianlivi

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend with a 20% off offer I found online, lovely food, fast and great customer service, no complaints!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my partner after seeing it the day before. We were sat down straightaway and given plenty of time to look at the menu. I had a pizza and my partner had veal. Both meals can together and both were lukewarm which was slightly disappointing, however both were delicious. I changed my pizza slightly and removed mushrooms but added onions, I was charged an extra 90p which is nothing really but this was annoying as I didn't add extra. We both had desserts. I had an ice cream and my partner had apple pie. The pie was a fairly small portion but again both were very nice. The waiters were excellent always checking we were okay and the restaurant itself was a nice setting. The food wasn't too badly priced and apart from it being warm rather than hot we had a lovely evening. I would recommend this place and visit again.

1  Thank ClaireBrown9994
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I ordered a Calzone I'm still looking for the filling It looked huge on the plate but what a disappointment It was empty A scraping of cheese and one piece of ham Mushrooms ?? Where were they At £10.90 I expected a lot better. I next ordered the Tiramisu.Again I could hardly see it on the plate VERY VERY disappointed I would have given no stars if I could .

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Booked this restaurant through Quandoo for a meal after our visit to the Festival theatre,
Couldn’t have pIcked a better place as it was 5 mins after ordering that our meals were served to us.
Price was reasonable for 2 or 3 course pre theatre meal with an excellent choice.
Another one for the diary.