“Best French Toast”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: New Town
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to Urban Angel 4 or 5 times now and love it. Be prepared for a wee wait for a table as it is pretty popular. Once seated the servers are really friendly and chatty. I had never tried bacon and maple syrup until I got the French toast. It is so delicious I have dreams about it!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I had a very nice breakfast here, nice coffee and egg on bread toast and spinach.
A bit pricey, but nice atmosphere, friendly staff and great place for a cozy delicious breakfast or brunch. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had a 30-45 minute wait before we were seated but felt that it was worth it and probably deserves to be higher ranked. Good coffee and the croissant with almond flakes is a must try!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Called in as a couple due to the great reviews on trip advisor. Arrived for breakfast around 10.15 on a week day to find a dozen or so people lounging about at the entrance. The waitress advised us that there was at least a 40minute wait for a table and all the people were also waiting for a table. Needless to say we walked out along with another couple.

Perhaps a little unfair this review as we never actually ate there but it was my experience of the visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch. Had 35minute wait for table, but was offered a drink while I waited. Food was absolutely delicious so credit to the chefs!! Fresh, extremely well seasoned and wholesome and just the right amount. Absolutely loved this place!!!