“Best French Toast”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to Urban Angel 4 or 5 times now and love it. Be prepared for a wee wait for a table as it is pretty popular. Once seated the servers are really friendly and chatty. I had never tried bacon and maple syrup until I got the French toast. It is so delicious I have dreams about it!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I had a very nice breakfast here, nice coffee and egg on bread toast and spinach.
A bit pricey, but nice atmosphere, friendly staff and great place for a cozy delicious breakfast or brunch. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had a 30-45 minute wait before we were seated but felt that it was worth it and probably deserves to be higher ranked. Good coffee and the croissant with almond flakes is a must try!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Called in as a couple due to the great reviews on trip advisor. Arrived for breakfast around 10.15 on a week day to find a dozen or so people lounging about at the entrance. The waitress advised us that there was at least a 40minute wait for a table and all the people were also waiting for a table. Needless to say we walked out along with another couple.

Perhaps a little unfair this review as we never actually ate there but it was my experience of the visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch. Had 35minute wait for table, but was offered a drink while I waited. Food was absolutely delicious so credit to the chefs!! Fresh, extremely well seasoned and wholesome and just the right amount. Absolutely loved this place!!!