“Best breakfast in town”

Birrells Kitchen
Ranked #68 of 207 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't go anywhere else for my breakfast or early lunch. It's freshly cooked as you wait, great prices, great menu and great banter.

2  Thank Carolibe

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was superb best in the area by far. Great deals normally and his chilli nachos are on point

2  Thank Aidan N
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast or lunch.
Good banter and such a nice guy cooking called Baz.
Nice local eatery just out of the dunfermline town.
If you feeling peckish it is definitely a good place to stop to keep you going through the morning or afternoon

2  Thank deathbringer1
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in when I was getting car looked at nearby and glad I did My bacon n egg roll was spot on just how I like it with a soft egg which seems to be an impossibility at some places Decent coffee as well not cheap crap thank God Barry himself is a lovely cheery guy and his menu is impressive lots of specials and something to suit pretty much anyone's taste so all in all well worth a visit

2  Thank Rab H
Reviewed 7 October 2017

What a pleasure to visit this place! Barry never forgets a name, you always get a cheery greeting and the food is great. He lets me bring my own tea bags so that I can have posh Earl Grey with my bacon roll lol.

There are lots of daily and breakfast specials, they are advertised on Facebook and always look really yummy. But if you want a breakfast roll or muffin with specific fillings and want it done YOUR WAY then forget the big chains, Barry is your man.

I can recommend bacon rolls, bacon and egg rolls, lorne sausage and egg and my particular favourite, burst egg and mushroom!

Barry doesn't just do filled rolls and breakfast in a box, the daily specials have included fudge scones, chicken wraps, baguettes, bagels, steak burgers with onion rings, chilli burgers with nachos, lentil and bacon soup. So you get that this is a bit more classy than a regular burger van, right?!!

Just across the road from Pittencrieff Park, you can bring your car and it's real convenient for the school run from Pittencrieff Primary and Queen Anne High School.

All the guys from the car dealerships round about all eat here. Wish Barry had been here years ago when my daughter was at Pittencrieff, but then I would probably be about twice the size I am now!

Getting hungry now and it's a shame that Barry is only open Mon-Fri but I am on holiday Monday so might pop down for a cheeky wee breakfast before we set off!

3  Thank fallen121