“Good Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Been here several times Food is good hot and fresh as well as being reasonably priced worth a visit ,Staff hard workng and friendly .They have a good range of foods ,soups salads, sushi as well as wide range of Chinese and the desserts if you have room are great, But when visiting forget about any diets the taste buds will take over .I will be back as often as is reasonable and highly recommend to all my friends.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have visited the BB several times and it is always busy whatever the time of day. You really need to book ahead if you don't want to wait. The upside of the high turnover is that popular dishes, which are in the majority, are replenished frequently so always hot and fresh (contrary to some other reviews). Also contrary to another review, a Coke does not cost 5 pounds but less than 2, which is pretty much standard across most restaurants. It is better value at lunch time (not unusual when eating out) and I think the child pricing could be reconsidered. My 10 year old granddaughter eats a fraction of what an adult woul eat. But overall I would recommend the BB for an enjoyable meal out.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Have lost count now how many times i have visited here either with my partner or kids included. We always get seated no problem, there was one Sat evening where we showed up kids in tow and had to wait 15mins or so but is well worth the wait.
The food is always fresh and plentiful ,no dry dishes here, lots of choice for everybody and the kids love coming here . My daughter tried the chicken & sweetcorn soup last time and she said it was delicious!Always plenty of choice and there are always plenty of staff on hand if you need anything . The restaurant itself is always clean and organised and it is beautiful inside.
Cannot fault this place at all my family and myself will keep returning here

Reviewed 11 February 2018

A good choice of self service food to suit everyone And you can help yourself as many times as you like

1  Thank gilbertm726
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant in January!
It's amazing, I've been here more times than I can remember. Such a busy help yourself restaurant but you never have to wait for long at the hot plates.
Great food and friendly staff make this an amazing place to eat.