“Girls cocktails and afternoon tea”
Review of Cafe Continental

Cafe Continental
Ranked #21 of 138 Restaurants in Kirkcaldy
Price range: US$5 - US$31
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just reopened November 11th 2010
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely afternoon started off with cocktail making masterclass which was good fun then yummy treats with the afternoon tea. Friendly staff and Rachael went that extra mile for us all.

Dear Justine H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 4 stars. Having recently launched our CMC and AFT it really does mean so much to us that you all enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great afternoon at the Cafe we had a cocktail master class and afternoon tea - cocktails and food were fab. Special mention for Rachael, great service!

Dear CNCDee,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. The team and I are truly chuffed that you and your chums enjoyed your CMC and AFT with us. Rachael is overwhelmed by your reviews.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Was here on Saturday 7th April had a lovely afternoon making cocktails. Then afternoon served by the lovely Rachael very attentive! Great day out

Dear Gayley7,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. I am so pleased that you all enjoyed your CMC and AFT with us.

Aine kelly

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had a girls' day out here a few weeks ago. Lovely afternoon tea and cocktails in nice surroundings.
Our waitress Rachael deserves top marks for serving us with a smile and giving us prompt attention.
Will definitely be back!

Ajaz M, Cafe Continental at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear AMMReviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. We are chuffed that you all enjoyed your afternoon tea and cocktails with us, I know it certainly was our pleasure hosting your girls day out.

Aine kelly

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had the best cocktails from Stuart , Rachael, Gavin this afternoon, very friendly cocktail mixologist, willing to go the extra mile. Nice establishment for Kirkcaldy, kudos to the management for getting the “Cafe” to where it used to be.

BARRY S, General Manager at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear AlastairW,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. I am truly chuffed that you enjoyed your afternoon cocktails, I am indeed very proud of our team. Your kind words really do mean so much to each of us.

From Stuart, Rachael, Gavin and I, we do look forward to welcoming you back.