“Don't know why I havent been before!”
Review of Cafe Continental

Cafe Continental
Ranked #23 of 134 Restaurants in Kirkcaldy
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just reopened November 11th 2010
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner with another couple who are expecting a baby we're here last night. Everyone was shocked at the fact we hadn't been before it was great! The food was great and the drinks were amazing, the food deals they had were great too I had two courses for £10. The music and atmosphere were great as well we will definitely be back!!

BARRY S, CC at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Gaz H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit from Saturday with 5 stars, the team and I are truly chuffed you enjoyed your dinner and indeed our drinks menu. We do take great pride in our restaurant and wonderful reviews like yours really do mean so much to each of us.

From the team and I, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Àine Kelly

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The food is wonderful and great value for money
Surroundings and service is first class
Staff very friendly

Dear Thegoodtimecrew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. Your review outlines what we hold so dear to us, our great food and service. Your review really does mean so much to each of us.

From the team and I, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Husband and I spent our Sunday afternoon sampling cocktails made by Gavin. Every drink was great and it was clear the guy is a perfectionist, great quality in a mixologist!! Also special mention to Jade who provided good recommendations and was very attentive during our visit. Best drinks in Kirkcaldy to date!

Dear Lynseybevo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit from Sunday with 5 stars. Gavin is indeed a fantastic Mixologist, Gavin and Jade have recently joined our team and they are certainly as wonderful as you have outlined. We are very proud to have them and I do know your kind words really do mean much to them.

From Gavin, Jade, the team and I, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I was out for a meal with my other half on Saturday evening. We had not booked and although the restaurant was very busy the staff kindly found us a table.
The waitress looking after us for the evening was Jade. She was very attentive and couldn’t have done enough for us.
We both ordered a steak and it was cooked to perfection. We had a three course meal for a very modest price and it is definitely value for money. We will definitely be back. A great atmosphere.

Dear Lindsay12Davidson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. Your kind words about our restaurant, food and Jade really do mean so much to each of us.

From Jade, the team and I, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely afternoon started off with cocktail making masterclass which was good fun then yummy treats with the afternoon tea. Friendly staff and Rachael went that extra mile for us all.

Ajaz M, CC at Cafe Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Justine H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 4 stars. Having recently launched our CMC and AFT it really does mean so much to us that you all enjoyed your visit.

From Rachael, the team and I, we look forward to welcoming you back.