Hotel Du Vin
US$353
US$237
Great 4.5/5
Greyfriars Inn(St Andrews)(Great Value!)
US$155
Rufflets Hotel(St Andrews)
US$179
Great 4.5/5
Albany Hotel(St Andrews)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Breakfast included
US$174
US$156
US$88
US$497
Great 4.5/5
The Dunvegan Hotel(St Andrews)
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewschateaubriandtom morriscoffee machinesea viewitison voucherlovely lunchboutique hotelstandard roomwest sandsafternoon tealovely hotelbreakfast staffwaiting staffchecking outgreat roombed was very comfortablesmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Overall the food was very good, apart from one item that was a bit stale.
Service was pretty poor overall, there only seemed to be three members of staff and our drinks didn’t arrive with the food and we had to wait for drinks etc,
I was given the afternoon as a present from my family, if I was paying it myself I would have said something to the staff at the time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine B
Herve B, General Manager at Hotel Du Vin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for recent visit and I am very sorry to read of the disappointing service you received on this occasion. We always aim to meet and exceed our customers' expectations and please accept my most sincere apologies for coming short of our usually high standards on this occasion.
I trust it will not deter you from returning to the bistro when we will work very hard to re-assure you of our commitment to great service.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This hotel is amazing, staff are friendly and welcoming nothing is too much trouble.

Room was great, spotlessly clean with large bed and luxurious duvet. Breakfast was great

Would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dawn,

Thank you for you recent review and 5* rating.

We look forward to welcoming back sometime soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Location of hotel is quite central and facing beach and sea but on street parking is a nightmare though be warned. Room was very small with sloping attic roof and skylight window. The bed was very comfortable but filled up most of the room. Paying a 5 star price we were disappointed in the room we had.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandrastenhouse

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your recent visit and review. I wish you let us know about your room while in the hotel as we would have been more than happy to show you other room type that you may have had preferred.

We are always happy to help.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in perfect location facing the beach next to the old course. Our room was comfortable and clean with walk in shower, king size bed and all the facilities one would expect for this star of hotel. Staff were very pleasant and helpful but
unfortunately the quality of food was very poor, over priced and took an age to be served. This ruined our enjoyment of our stay and would probably put us off returning. Snacks are available in the rooms if you don’t mind paying Ritz prices. The hotel offer reduced room rates if guests spend a specific amount in the restaurant. I would advise paying a normal room rate and eating out at one of the many places nearby.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David S

David,

Thank for your recent visit and review. I am please you enjoyed the hotel and staff however I am sorry to read we came short of your expectations and our usually high dinner standard and please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband treated me and my recently-widowed mother-in-law to afternoon tea at Hotel du Vin, St. Andrews, on Sunday. Food was delicious and staff members, Sue, Nicky and Dylan, went out of their way to make it a memorable day - nothing was too much trouble and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience including the view from our table at the window. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend. Itison voucher great value for money as well. Well done everyone - look forward to seeing you again soon.
Beth P.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Beth,

Thank you for your recent visit and I am so pleased you had such great visit for afternoon tea.

We look forward to seeing you again too :)