Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lucy R
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Relaxing trip with beautiful facilities.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Mar 2024via mobile
Really enjoyed a night at the old course. Hotel is beautifully appointed and staff are helpful. Stunning views and nice walks to be had. The room had everything you would need including nespresso machine and large smart tv. The spa facilities are excellent- including a cold plunge.
Responded 28 Mar 2024
Dear 179lucyb,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful stay.
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of the resort

I will be sure pass on your kind comments to the wider team and we hope that you return to the resort again soon.

RM 1,061
    RM 1,654
5.7 km from Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa
View more hotels in St. Andrews
2,222 results
All reviews road hole sands grill fourth floor eden room plunge pool afternoon tea first class star hotel from start to finish scones birthday treat top class lovely touch jigger golf concierge gleneagles
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2024

We had a lovely 2 night stay at The Old Course. All the staff were excellent, especially Kasha who went above and beyond to make a less mobile member of our group comfortable and was just generally lovely, knowledgeable and helpful.

Hope to be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jack Ewan, Guest Services / Front Office at Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2024

Dear b0nniev0yage,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent experience at Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa. Excellence in service is one of our utmost priorities and ensuring all our guests leave us with the best of memories is at the very heart of what we stand for.

I will share your glowing feedback with the wider teams, who will be delighted, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jack- Manager on Duty

Reviewed 16 March 2024 via mobile

We had a lovley experience when visiting this beautiful golf resort here in the heart of the Scottish countryside.
The golfing with a wide array of people from the wider golfing community really set the scene for particularly myself as golfing is a very important and holds a lot of memories for me.
I came here with a group of friends in which we all had an amazing stay, the rooms were of extremely high quality and I do wish to stay here again sometime.
Thanks very much to all the team for an phenomenal trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear mitchellw949,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review about your stay at the Old Course Hotel. I am pleased our team managed to make your stay so special.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2024 via mobile

Thank you for a great stay from start to finish. Our room had the most amazing view! Room lovely, Great sleep! Breakfast was amazing so much choice. Eggs Benedict cooked to perfection! Loved the fresh fruit.
Staff so nice will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jack Ewan, Guest Services / Front Office at Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Dear Hot777,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, I will make sure to pass your kind comments on to the wider team, who I know will be greatly encouraged by this.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 5 February 2024

My friend and I recently spent the day at Kohler spa and it was absolutely perfect! From the warm welcome to our outstanding treatments, highly recommend Anna and Yama, one of the best treatments I’ve ever experienced. To Tanya in the cafe her warmth, care and attention goes above and beyond! Facilities are gorgeous and was very peaceful and relaxing. Can’t wait to return 💫💫💫💫💫

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jack Ewan, Guest Services / Front Office at Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2024

Dear debrahM2876HA,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at the Kohler Water Spa.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of your day with us.
I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team, and to Anna, Yama & Tanya personally, who will be delighted, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 5 February 2024 via mobile

We splashed out for new year in Scotland for my golf obsessed husband arriving on new year's eve. Hotel is beautiful, very american/disney with bagpipes playing and a welcome drink when we arrived. Easy walk into St Andrew's for dinner, maybe 15 mins away. Room was large and comfy, bathroom was small but adequate. I had a massage with Kevin, it was amazing! Breakfast was included and very good options. My only complaint, we ordered room service on the last night, I had the burger and it was inedible, all gristle and the chips were just bland, not what you'd expect from a hotel of this standard so they lose a star for that.

Date of stay: December 2023

Dear tognir,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I hope that you had a lovely relaxing time with us and enjoyed bringing in the new year in St. Andrews.

I am delighted to hear that there were so many aspects of the stay that you both enjoyed.

I appreciate you honest feedback and will be sure to share your views with our Executive Chef, I am sorry that on this occasion your food ordered via our 24 hour private dining team was not to our usual high standards.

We hope to see you at the resort again in the future.