“Ice cream magic”
Review of Nardini

Nardini
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in St Andrews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A treat when visiting St Andrews. Friendly and helpful taffeta and an amazing menu.
Fantastic that your Sundae looks exactly 5he same as it does in the menu, and delicious too, oh yes.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It was a very cold and wet November day so I was thrilled to see Nardinis in St. Andrews as I remember it from Largs.

What better way to warm up than with a nice pot of tea which was lovely.

Now onto the Tiramisu. Nobody has ever been able to make Tiramisu how I like it. Either too bland, or the texture and flavor is wrong. Just average all the way around.

I do not know what the recipe is here or how they make it, but this was the best Tiramisu I ever had. The owner and the wait staff were very friendly even when I was bombarding them with questions.

I will have to try out the other Nardinis, but really do wish they had more restaurants.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

When enquiring if we could grab a coffee with my family we were told that “we have no room for your carts” even though the place was empty. He was referring to the two prams we had! He then repeated again in an angry tone as if we had slighted him by even thinking of spending money in his establishment. No empathy or understanding for a family trying to have coffee on a cold day. Avoid!

7  Thank johngreaves461
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

2 weeks ago I visited this restaurant with my partner. We were going to order lunch. But at first I gone to the toilet. And near to the door I saw a mouse!!! Yes! It was a mouse! It was a nightmare! We gone to another Restaurant. I will never come back to Nardini!!!

7  Thank Bobby144
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I bough a flat white coffee which was amazing, the best coffee I have had in this country. It was served in a small cup, which was fine as t was a two shot with hot milk. It was the most expensive coffee on the menue at £3.40, but if you are as fussy as I am about coffee you will think it is worth it.
I had the Paninio Parma with lots of Parma ham, motzerello and basil with basil olive oil. Lovely.
My son had the Regio Emilia , which I tasted and it was even lovelier!
I the tried the one shot coffe with milk. This came in a large coffee cup but after the two shot coffee in a small cup, it tasted very bland. I asked for a second shot to be added and the waitress obliged with out any fuss and did not charge me either.
I will definatly be returning again.