“Delightful lunch”

The Spanish Butcher
Ranked #210 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$17 - US$48
Description: Located at 80 miller street, in the heart of glasgow's merchant city, the spanish butcher serves the finest grades of galician beef, the most premium iberican jamon and the freshest of seafood, combining spanish and mediterranean inspired flavours. Set within chic, modern new york loft style interiors, the spanish butcher delivers quintessential style along with the most vibrant cuisine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited for the first time for lunch and had the set lunch menu which was excellent value with a great choice. Lovely cosy and relaxed atmosphere . Attentive staff but not intrusive . Will definately return .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this lovely restaurant for a girls lunch. The Lunch menu was £15 for two courses. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. I had sweet potato soup with crusty gluten free bread , followed by ox cheek with olive oil mash. The lunch menu had (gf) beside options that were gluten free. I personally like this, as I don’t like a fuss around stating the fact that I am gluten intolerant As a pre starter we had olives and padron peppers that were superb. Service was excellent. I will definitely return to this restaurant soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went as a group of six as I’ve seen some press for the place and quite fancied it. Had the Galician octopus then the Iberico pork. Food was good, service was good but I felt it was a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first time here - excellent food and service last night in a really nice environment. Our table of 8 diners covered most dishes and none fell short. My octopus starter and fillet main were outstanding. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time to the Spanish Butchers, which as the name implies is a Spanish restaurateur selling beef, pork and other grilled dishes all sourced from Spain. Service was good and the steak was perfectly cooked and melted in the mouth. Would like to try again, perhaps on my next visit.