“Lovely Easter Sunday”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, great food. Will definitely go back.
Hubby said stifado lacked a bit of flavour, needed more cinnamon/juniper, but we're in Glasgow not Greece!! Everything else fab.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was working away and had to find somewhere to eat. I looked in plenty of places that I would have gone in with somebody else but when I saw this place, I liked the look of it, the prices were good and it looked welcoming inside.
Good friendly staff.
Complimentary olives and bread which were very welcome.
Kleftika was delicious.
I hope to return soon for the lamb chops.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening whilst staying in Glasgow for a couple of nights. My husband and I have had many enjoyable holidays in Greece and we thoroughly enjoy the Greek food. So after some extensive research on trip advisor I found this establishment.
The staff were welcoming and attentive. We had starters and mains followed by coffees and brandy. All the food was very tasty and freshly cooked and definitely authentic Greek. I would definitely return to this restaurant when we return to Glasgow and would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a reminder of happy holiday memories.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is a large restaurant in Georges Square. The food is the same quality as you would get in Greece. I had the kleftiko which was amazingly tender with a pint of the House Lager 'Vareli' (draft) at £3.95. Service was quick, friendly and helpful. Hard to beat and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, comfortable spot, with a number of solo diners like me. Should have had the early dinner special, which was less than £10 for two courses, but felt like spoiling myself. As a result I spent twice as much on a disappointing meal. My battered calamari were tender, but flabby, with a very small portion of tzatziki for dipping. The Cretan style lamb chops had excellent flavour, but could have been a bit more tender. The accompanying salad was quite good, but the fries were less than crisp. The main course portion was huge, much more than I could manage, but I'm sure larger appetites would be happy.