Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Barney S
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Stunning place - fabulous welcome!

Review of Number 10 Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Quite simply one of the best hotels around!
I had been to the beer garden before but circumstances meant that this time I was staying over. John on the desk remembered me and was one of the friendliest receptionists I’ve encountered. Was upgraded to a room in the building next door and what a room it was! Massive is an understatement but beautifully styled with views to die for over the park.
I’d have given it six or seven out of five if it wasn’t for dinner - the food was good enough but way overpriced and the smallest menu I’ve ever seen. Steak pie, fish and chips or a burger? In 2024?? If the menu only matched the hotel then it would be flawless!
Still John’s welcome and the rooms made up for everything!
A beautiful hotel not to be missed but sort out the menu guys!
Date of stay: May 2024
    RM 346
4.0 km from Number 10 Hotel
View more hotels in Glasgow
1,163 results
All reviews queens park honeymoon suite steak pie wedding venue boutique hotel the general manager lovely hotel city centre would highly recommend this hotel no lift afternoon tea booked this hotel visiting glasgow staff were lovely lovely room cooked breakfast william
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Don’t go to Number 10 Hotel Glasgow if you want a 4star boutique hotel experience. Their advertising for the quality of the hotel is a total lie and they charge extortionate prices for what is possibly the most awful experience I have ever had in a hotel. Was celebrating a special birthday which was totally ruined. Kept awake at night by pounding music that actually causes the radiator in your room to vibrate for nearly 2 hours on 1st night. Tried getting hold of hotel staff to sort it out but nobody bothered answering the phone. When I complained the following day was told that the wedding party had been banned from booking hotel again for breaking the rules and the decibel levels. Returned on 2nd evening to find there were no towels in room so had to hunt around for someone at 10pm in the middle of another wedding reception who took me to a store cupboard to get them. I won’t even bother mentioning the fact the tv didn’t work or the Wi-Fi. This is not a 4* hotel. I have written to the hotel twice giving them an opportunity to apologise and have not heard one word from the manager who was supposed to contact me following my complaint to the staff when we checked out. Really shoddy uncaring service. I regretted paying in advance because I certainly wouldn’t have stayed a second night. I have never before given a bad review to a hotel but this experience was so dreadful I don’t want anybody else to suffer.

Room tip: Don’t go here
Date of stay: June 2024
Reviewed 3 June 2024

The room was comfortable and clean but very cramped. There was a wedding taking place so we were kept awake until 1am by music and then talking outside. The highlight is the beer garden at the back. The low spot was the inedible self service breakfast where the hot food was mostly over cooked and dried out and the rolls were not fresh. I have had a better experience at a Travelodge at a fraction of the price.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Had itison voucher for afternoon tea with friends.
Sandwiches and scones nice, although they use squirty cream from a tin!
Let down by cakes, really tiny and looked as if had been frozen. Overall ok but have had much nicer afternoon tea elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2024

Hubby and I went for afternoon tea. There was a wake on at the same time which felt very awkward .
We were told it was only plain coffee with milk that comes with afternoon tea, if we wanted a latte it was extra! Hubby had a pot of tea and it was very weak ( no tea bag left in the pot)

When the sandwiches etc came out, the bread definitely wasn't fresh, it was hard around the edges. It was skooshy cream not clotted cream for the scones which I've never had with an afternoon tea. The scones were just out the fridge not freshly made and I've no idea what the small cakes were on the top. Looked like a packet of shop bought mini cakes. Not a good experience and would definitely not recommend.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 1 April 2024

We recently had our wedding at number 10 hotel. We had the most amazing day, everything ran smoothly and staff were great. Even with a power cut for a short period of time they done everything to keep things on track and kept us up to date. Heather was fab at making sure we were happy and everything was as we planned through out the day. A massive shout out the Tam who literally never stopped from start to finish don’t think out day would have been the same without him. All our guest rooms were lovey and clean and food was great.

Date of stay: March 2024