Park Inn by Radisson(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$81
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$91
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$131
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$693
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$693
  • Breakfast included
The Z Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrenfrew streetglasgow school of artcity centrelower floorshower cubiclebed and breakfastlocation was perfectbreakfast was excellentbeansguest houseself serviceyogurtdouble bedtea and coffeeone night staykettlepubs
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Needing just a place to lay my head for the night I found this little gem. The Ritz it might not be but it ticked all the boxes of being clean, comfortable and convenient. What's more, it was exceptional value for money compared to other City Centre hotels. The rate included breakfast which was arguably one of the best hotel breakfast I've had in a long while.

Sure there were niggles; the shower curtain that leaked a little, the hardwood floors that meant you could hear neighbours with heerls but for the cost of the room it was much better than you'd expect.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

location is close to lots of restaurants and bars. street is quiet. stairs galore in the hotel. room so small that when we opened our suitcase (no room to put it but on the floor) we could not move. nice breakfast

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank JRocksmom
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A very good hotel. With great friendly staff. They made us both feel welcome. Especially when our hotel we was supposed to stay in. Didn’t have a reservation for us. So we was stuck in Glasgow from Wigan. Luckily they had a room available. Just wish I picked this hotel in the beginning. It was better for us. It was closer to the city centre. And it was round the corner from the venue we was going to Breakfast was fantastic. To. It was my first time in Glasgow. But definitely won’t be our last. And this hotel will be our hotel when we come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Located in a cool old building and with lots of stairs, so if your body doesn't like stairs it may not be for you. Our room was clean and of reasonable size with comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and attentive and the breakfast was pretty tasty (scrambled eggs, mushrooms, potatoes).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on the 17th of october as had a gig in glasgow at the 02 abc and thought it was ideal being right round the corner not even a 5 min walk,well when we arrived we were greeted by a nice lady at the desk who checked us in and gave us our room key,I had purchased a twin room as was for myself and a friend,the room we had was on the very top floor about 6 flights of stairs up which wasn't gd for me as I have a bad back and the hallways were very much in need of an upgrade,but the room itself was small and was cleanish,there was tea or coffee stains over the walls and velux window near the kettle and the shower had seen better days,but with my back I decided to ask for another room they offered me another twin on the same floor so explained about my back again and all they had on a lower floor was a double room, we took that as to save us having to look elsewhere for another hotel, this room was 2 fights of stairs up but was much better very large with nice new wooden floors etc and a nice bathroom looked like it had been upgraded recently,the staff were very helpful as first the milk they had provided was off so they brought fresh ones up and then we had a broken glass which they replaced straight away,well for what we paid which was £42 for a nights stay and breakfast which was gd enough I couldn't complain,its not the ritz but its cheap and cheerful and would stay again as long as I got an upgraded room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends