“Pleasant evening”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came here because it has mainly good reviews , allows dogs and a variety of menu options. Our meals were tasty , service was good and atmosphere was lively. Felt the pizza was a little bit greasy but in the main the food was good and the prices not too bad. Would go again, especially as can take our dog - usually hard to find anywhere other than pubs which do.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This is quite a difficult review because I frequent here for drinks once a month and had dined a few times prior to taking up the art that is being a ‘food’ reviewer.

Dined here a couple of weekends ago and had hyped it to a friend. Unfortunately it wasn’t one of the best experiences. It was busy - understandable, being a Saturday evening at 7pm. But to the point where a couple decided it was appropriate to stand right above my head as I dined as they had a few drinks - even using our table to rest their drinks (because that’s not at all rude when someone is having their dinner).

Due to it being a restaurant/bar this resulted in a lot of people standing around my table (as tables were reserved for people dining) and due to large party groups the place seemed quite claustrophobic.

Eventually it got a bit quieter, sadly this was when we had almost finished our meals, and decided not to stay on for a few drinks.

Food itself was fine; not amazing but good enough that I ate it all (go me). Probably my least favourite meal I’ve had here; however the previous ones were very nice and that’s what keeps me going back.

Staff very friendly, while being rushed off their feet - again this is a Saturday night at the beginning of the month; so this is to be expected. I worked in a restaurant in Merchant City years ago and know this feeling all too well. However; reserved table at the start had a nice touch with my name on it (celebrity moment) and getting seated wasn’t a problem.

Would I recommend this restaurant/bar to you? Absolutely! It’s perfect in summer time where you can sit outside and have a few drinks in the early evenings; and cosy in the winter where you can sit inside and tuck into a reasonably priced meal. I would just avoid going back on a Saturday night and stick to my usual Sunday or mid week matinee.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice! Burger was amazing, mac and cheese very yummy, poutine was good but drinks were expensive, all around lovely though :)

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting this bar restuarant for a few years and always enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, good service and easy food. Visited again last night after a few months gap and found its still the same. We had a few drinks and shared a great plate of nachos. Always a cool selection of sounds on the playlist which takes us back there.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in here on Saturday 4th November for a drink and mainly just went in because they allows dogs and we had our wee dog Cooper with us. I had a mohjito cocktail and my husband had wine the cocktail was lovely just what I needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the place was cosy and had a good atmosphere. After another cocktail (dark and stormy mmmmm yummy) we felt a bit peckish so had a look at the menu what a great variety they have and small plates perfect if you don't want a big meal we ordered the humous hallumi Spanish meatballs and nachos all were delicious. I will definitely go back great menu great staff great drinks and at a reasonable price.