This was a good hotel, we were really happy with it. Very convenient to the centre of Glasgow, right on the edge of Buchanan and Sauchiehall Hall St. The room was clean and quiet, bed was really comfortable. The staff was friendly and remembered that we were there for a film festival - asked us how we were liking it on check out. The amenities are pretty basic, but it's billed as a basic hotel. Don't expect little biscuits in the coffee service, and tiny shampoos bottles, but what was there was perfectly adequate. It's great for someone that doesn't expect small extras and just wants a good, clean, basic room. Breakfast was good - sausages, scrambled eggs, toast, baked beans, more then we were expecting actually. We stay in Glasgow once a year for Frightfest at the GFT, and I think we found a hotel we'll keep returning to..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland UK