“Lovely restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant. Service excellent, friendly helpful staff. Food really good and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Had soup and garlic bread to start then pizza and pasta. Couldn't fault it at all. Would visit again.

VeronaGlasgow, Owner at Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review, it is most appreciated. We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food, nice friendly staff and great surroundings. Food is reasonably priced and the selection of wines available are good

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We came across this place by chance for a late lunch. We were the only customers on a quiet cold Mon afternoon.
It was excellent. Good service by the owner and wholesome tasty food. Very good value.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I have emailed a complaint to Verona since being there on Saturday night with family. As yet I have not had any response or even an acknowledgment of receiving this email. Can someone please address this.

VeronaGlasgow, Manager at Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Hi we received you email but unfortunately,it wuold not allow us to open it.we have also try to contact you via telephone number you gave us but we had have no reply.pls re send email or contact us on phone thanks.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This restaurants offers a very good lunch time menu. As I live nearby and a friend works nearby, it was great for us to visit.

I've been here a few times and the staff recognised my friend who'd been in a few weeks prior to our visit - impressive when you consider the number of people who must visit here.

The service is very friendly, we wanted half pizza and half pasta, this was no problem at all. The portion sizes are huge, I'm a fairly big eater and didn't need much to eat for the rest of the day after my lunch.

A mention has to go to the carbonara, it's a dish that's often a bit rubbish and one that I rarely order anymore but the carbonara (and everything else that I have ate here) has always been very nice.