Park Inn by Radisson(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$68
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$92
US$84
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$277
US$115
  • Pool
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

citizenM Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$93
US$87
Doubletree
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$53
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$132
US$95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

The Z Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

4,272 results
All reviewsjamaica streetcentral stationcity centreexecutive roomreception staffhotel barbusiness tripwould stay againexcellent hotelexcellent stayone night staycar parknoiseclyderailwaywetherspoonsconcert
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Jury’s Inn Glasgow on Thursday night 09/11/2017 and, although a lot of the usual team I know have moved on, I was very impressed by the friendly & helpful service. Sheryl the trainee manager and Gary her mentor ensured that I was checked into a room of my preference quickly and efficiently. I had only met Sheryl once before when she was working in the restaurant but she remembered me right away. I have been using Jurys for a number of years now and would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the centre of Glasgow.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Steve,

Thankyou for leaving a great review and will be sure to pass you comments on to Sheryl and Gary, see you soon!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Jurys is OK. Nice bar and restaurant. Handy for Glasgow Central station. Room pokey but clean. Lifts work well.

TV collapsed 3 times, somebody came and fixed it promptly. Heating did't seem to be working either. Got fed up with complaining to reception and spent cold night. Management should be ensuring rooms are OK pro-actively rather than waiting for guests to complain. You expect better for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'm disappointed you didn't enjoy your stay with us and will certainly pass your comments on to our maintenance team, if you are returning please contact me direct on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Returned again for our girly weekend. Everything was as usual Brilliant, rooms, pillows excellent and breakfast superb. Tried to find out the lovely fragrance in the lift and foyer and asked one of the receptionist who said they wouldn't tell them either ha ha, well it is lovely and would have this at home if I could. Sorry I didn't ask for you Hazel as I have just read your reply from last year ha ha, will try and remember next time, so from one Hazel to another, thanks for a great stay and see you soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thankyou for leaving such a lovely review. I'm afraid Hazel no longer works with us however if you are ever returning please feel free to contact myself on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Everything is 5 star for me when i stay at this hotel. I want to stay here again if i go back to glasgow. I already recommend this to all my friends if they go to glasgow they should stay in jurys inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay, next time please feel free to book with me direct on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First time visiting Glasgow with my family. The hotels location is excellent, right beside Glasgow Central station, close to all attractions.Hotel bedrooms were very clean & staff friendly.Recommended

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Guest,

I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and thankyou for leaving your review.