“4 Star? Not very impressed... ”
Review of Jurys Inn Glasgow

Jurys Inn Glasgow
Ranked #33 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was surprised how basic this was for a 4 star hotel. No gym, no mini bar, no shortbread or biscuits on the tea tray... The bathroom cleanliness could have been better too. Comfortable bed but you hear the trains. Breakfast was good, lots of choices.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thankyou for leaving your review and we will take your comments on board, if you are ever returning please feel free to contact me direct on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,694)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Jury’s Inn Glasgow on Thursday night 09/11/2017 and, although a lot of the usual team I know have moved on, I was very impressed by the friendly & helpful service. Sheryl the trainee manager and Gary her mentor ensured that I was checked into a room of my preference quickly and efficiently. I had only met Sheryl once before when she was working in the restaurant but she remembered me right away. I have been using Jurys for a number of years now and would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the centre of Glasgow.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve,

Thankyou for leaving a great review and will be sure to pass you comments on to Sheryl and Gary, see you soon!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jurys is OK. Nice bar and restaurant. Handy for Glasgow Central station. Room pokey but clean. Lifts work well.

TV collapsed 3 times, somebody came and fixed it promptly. Heating did't seem to be working either. Got fed up with complaining to reception and spent cold night. Management should be ensuring rooms are OK pro-actively rather than waiting for guests to complain. You expect better for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'm disappointed you didn't enjoy your stay with us and will certainly pass your comments on to our maintenance team, if you are returning please contact me direct on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Returned again for our girly weekend. Everything was as usual Brilliant, rooms, pillows excellent and breakfast superb. Tried to find out the lovely fragrance in the lift and foyer and asked one of the receptionist who said they wouldn't tell them either ha ha, well it is lovely and would have this at home if I could. Sorry I didn't ask for you Hazel as I have just read your reply from last year ha ha, will try and remember next time, so from one Hazel to another, thanks for a great stay and see you soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thankyou for leaving such a lovely review. I'm afraid Hazel no longer works with us however if you are ever returning please feel free to contact myself on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything is 5 star for me when i stay at this hotel. I want to stay here again if i go back to glasgow. I already recommend this to all my friends if they go to glasgow they should stay in jurys inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay, next time please feel free to book with me direct on Erica_coventry@jurysinns.com