“2 hours for a local delivery? I don't think so”
Review of Angelos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angelos
Ranked #1,755 of 2,474 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Okay it was a Saturday night and it was only a little order but after 90 minutes I phoned and was told it would be another half hour. err no""" I then got told i had to pay for it because i had ordered it from a stroppy person on the phone. Has went downhill very quickly.

There are newer reviews for Angelos

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Food made fresh to order at an reasonable price.

Would honestly recommend this to any one visiting Kilsyth.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Family run, most of food is cooked whilst you are in the shop and very fresh not dripping in fat or soggy

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Just a warning ⚠ to people, I usually enjoy the food from here and as a change from the norm, I decided to try a oven baked pizza. I walked from the shop to my car, and when I opened the pizza box, I've never seen such disappointment, the toppings looked uncooked in places, no care in placement, a pathetic looking pizza, considered going back in but felt it wasn't worth the hassle, as while I waited the staff seemed more interested in the brown nosing and childcare ( of what I guess to be the owners daughter's kid ) than making me a good pizza

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Best chippy in North Lanarkshire, hands down and always has been. We get my grans fish supper out of here every single Saturday and we've yet to be disappointed in 3 years!