“Quick and tastey”

Add it.
Jade House
Ranked #912 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Delicious food! Stumbled across this Chinese and I'm glad I did! Will be back! Had a variety of dishes and was served quickly

There are newer reviews for Jade House

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese food in the Cumbernauld/Glasgow area. Old style thin crackers (instead of the modern thick version) are amazing. I no longer live in Scotland and jade house is always my first dinner when I return to visit my family. Wish they did international delivery.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Great service friendly staff and food is good quality I eat here regularly spring rolls are amazing a must try also the chicken satay and chicken and sweetcorn soup ..........

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Excellent value for money good portions and not too spicy. Excellent for children sharing. Can recommend all of their chicken dishes,

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

This is the only Chinese we ever get in Cumbernauld. It's awesome and the person who answers the phone, Connie, is a legend