“A helpful restaurant”

Add it.
Jade House
Ranked #914 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I use the Jade House regularly and always find very good food. My late wife had to control her diet very carefully and the restaurant was prepared to serve meals exactly as she wished. I would recommend this restaurant for the quality of its food and the willingness to vary a dish according to the needs of the customer.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This is our local takeaway of choice. The food is good, no pools of oil in the bottom of the containers. It's reasonably priced and very quick.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Delicious food! Stumbled across this Chinese and I'm glad I did! Will be back! Had a variety of dishes and was served quickly

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese food in the Cumbernauld/Glasgow area. Old style thin crackers (instead of the modern thick version) are amazing. I no longer live in Scotland and jade house is always my first dinner when I return to visit my family. Wish they did international delivery.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Great service friendly staff and food is good quality I eat here regularly spring rolls are amazing a must try also the chicken satay and chicken and sweetcorn soup ..........