“Burnt Food”

Price range: US$7 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fried wontons were served for take-away and they were black and burnt. Not to mention the service was terrible. The man acted like I was doing him a favor by ordering. He was very rude when taking my order. He also shooed me away rudely.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (343)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The man yelled at me and refused my order. He shooed me off. Terrible customer service. Who refuses paying customers from ordering? And physically shoos them in front of a crowd.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Ordered dumplings, buns & 2 mains between 2 people, not realising how generous the portions were, this was way more food than we could eat! Quick turnaround on the food & the Singapore noodles were some of the best I've ever had. The helpful staff boxed up our leftovers, which we ate with relish the next day.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Consistently outstanding food quality at extremely competitive prices. Soups really filling (massive portions), that smell and taste exactly like they should. I eat at DM every month and never had an experience any less than brilliant. I join on the praise of dumplings, especially the shrimp pot stickers with some of their garlic chilli sauce. 4 stars on TripAdvisor don't give this place justice - DM is what you would expect such place to be and much more.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

Really good dumplings and authentic Chinese food, inexpensive but so filling. Well worth a visit if you want lunch near the university or Kelvingrove, limited tables, so I assume it gets pretty busy, takeaway available too.

Date of visit: August 2020