See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Booked this through hotels.com and were advised the check in was between 2pm and 9pm, when we arrived at 2pm we could not access the building as it requires a key fob, there has no instructions given to us and apparently it stated there was a front desk ( which there is not as this is a residential building which an owner rents out their apartment ) after speaking to the caretaker he advised this always happen and basically we need to stand around and just wait for the owner to come and give the keys, we contacted the company we booked through and they attempted to make contacted at least 20 times and was unsuccessful, after waiting to 6pm we had enough and angrily left to come home as there was no other accommodations close by, such a wasted journey and we will never use this company again nor these apartments!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gemma589
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my fiancée stayed here for a night away, absolutely lovely place! Looks more like the type of place you'd stay for a week though, but still great for a night! It was very comfortable and clean! The owner came and met us on arrival to show us around and welcome us, he also text me after our stay to see if everything was okay, absolute gentleman! Within walking distance of the centre, lots of great night life and bars and touristy things close by!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2016

i stayed for 3 days and my experience was of excellent and will most definitely be back.
the best part of our stay was that as soon as you come out you are in the heart of Glasgow where all shops, restaurants, bars and cocktail bars and discos are.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

It's one of the worse apartments I've stayed in and I've heard the rest are no better.
Dirty, broken wardrobes, no fire alarms, no microwave, broken oven, bedroom carpets is no dirty I could go on. How they are allowed to rent these properties out I do not know. I did ask for my money back and they refused blank I had to stay a week in a dirty hell hole.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gillian W
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just off Bold Street these apts are with walking distance of just about anything. They come fully equipped and are a nice respite from hotels if you have been starveling for a bit and just want to lay about once and a while, cook your own meals and stay in one place for a while.

Room Tip: The area where the pats are located in quiet enough at night but again you can walk to good pubs and restaurants, shopping, sightseeing buses whatever you want. The main thing is to pick an apt size that will give you and your travelers a little extra room.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends