US$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Park Inn by Radisson(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$169
US$178
US$101
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Z Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$70
Priceline
All reviewssteak piegreat walk in showerfunction suitewedding venuelovely roomglasgow centrea great place to stayfollowing morningcomfortable bedovernight staywi fiduty managera lovely stayone night staycar parkblantyresink
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Arrived at about 9.00pm on Tuesday evening after a long drive from Aberdeen. Staff were so welcoming, Linda showed me to my room even offered to carry a bag for me (declined as I am used to carrying lots on business trips) Popped down to the bar for a couple of drinks to then meet Ross and a couple of young ladies who chatted and made me feel very welcome. Linda was lovely, Ross made a great cocktail and overall I felt really at home in a very short time. My room was lovely and immaculately cleaned. Breakfast next morning was one of the best I have had in a very long time and the staff I met in the morning again we friendly and welcoming. Hoping my job brings me back here but if not I may visit to see more of lovely Scotland. Thank you again x

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CharleneClay, Sales Manager at The Parkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback regarding your recent trip with us. We are delighted to hear that our great team looked after you well and made you feel at home while travelling and you even managed to try a few our fabulous cocktails. Our breakfasts always go down very well with residents and our locals and even better that you found the breakfasts to be one of the best. We hope that you are able to stay with us again and please do give us a call direct so that we can give you the best rate. I will pass your great comments onto the full team at The Parkville.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My wife and I visited on Saturday and arrived just before 4pm to take advantage of the cheaper lunch menu. This isn’t the sort of place that tries to give you the more expensive menu close to the cut-off time. Upon arrival, the friendly waitress promptly took our drinks and food order. The female manager is always very pleasant and combined with the well priced menu and excellent food, we return regularly, although I don’t always write a review.

We opted for our usual starters of nachos and patè – my request for a little extra bread wasnt a problem as the small serving isn’t really enough to eat all the pate with. For our mains, my burger was cooked to perfection as always and my wife thoroughly enjoyed her chicken goujons. With three drinks we only paid around £22.

Keep up the good work everyone - you deserve to be busy!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
CharleneClay, other at The Parkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you so much for your great review, we are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us recently at The Parkville Hotel and that you find our food excellent and also very good value for money. I will pass your comments onto the full team and we hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Went here two times while in Scotland. Food was excellent and the 4, 5 and 6 p.m. specials are fantastic during the week, Monday to Friday. How can you beat the 4,5 and 6 pound dinners? Nice setting and the staff were very friendly. Would highly recommend the during the week dinners!

Room Tip: Did not stay here. Went for two dinners. Excellent!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CharleneClay, Sales Manager at The Parkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you Bobby for your great feedback regarding your recent visit to the Parkville and also for your custom whilst you are visiting Scotland. We are delighted to hear that you love our specials and the value and quality of our 4,5.6 menu and if you return to us again you will notice that the offer mid week is now 4,5,6,7 so we have improved once again. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We visited for breakfast on a busy morning, staff are all very young but manage with a little prompting and reminding as we could see our drinks at the bar but has to ask twice for them to be brought to the table.

Food was served within a reasonable time and standards were fair, a few of us were not sure about the deep fried potato scone.

There is a good selection for breakfast and would recommend it for all ages including children.
Prices are fair and restaurant is lovely.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CharleneClay, Sales Manager at The Parkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent breakfast visit with us at The Parkville. I am delighted to hear that you found our prices to be fair and the surroundings were lovely but sorry to hear that there were a few things on the day that prevented you from giving us a 5 star review. All feedback received is regularly reviewed from our General Manager to assist us with any training required. We do hope to see you back soon and thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We returned to the Parkville after a 4 year absence. I was very disappointed with the food and didn't think the whole night offered value for money. I like my Turkey separate from the stuffing and Cranberry sauce however this year it was decided they would be combined into one item which made the Turkey sweet and unpleasant. Music was ok, drinks expensive.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Lisa C, Senior Sales & Events Coordinator at The Parkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Sorry to hear that you felt disappointed with your recent trip to The Parkville. I will pass this over to our head chef and general manager regarding the meal. We do take on board all feedback both good and bad which helps us to maintain a high quality of service and food. I hope that we will see you back again in the future.
Kind regards,