“Amazing staff”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The staff are so friendly.
For the last 3 night's the food add been hot and tasty.
The staff are brilliant, we where seated straight away and served quickly with a smile and friendly chat

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

On the 23rd March my companion and myself whilst waiting for a flight decided to get something to eat. We were sitting for approximately 5 minutes before anyone approached us. The time was 1.03pm and it wasn't overly bus. Without being given a menu we were asked of we were ready to order. As we were only having your so called coffee /dessert special £4.25 we overlooked the sullen server's question . We ordered 1 tea chocolate fudge cake 1 cappuccino and citrus tart. After coming back 2/3 times with the teapot then the cup she brought the citrus tart and cappuccino. The tart was the size of half a matchbox, the cappuccino was almost entirely foam and the amount of actual coffee wouldn't have filled a thimble. She then brought us the fudge cake served with icecream which was not requested, as stated on the menu comes with cream or icecream as chosen by the diner. We finished which didn't take long I went to pay only for to charged over £12. When I queried this she sighed and said this is what you asked for even though I had pointed at the start to the £4.25 special. She was sullen in her response and went to get authorisation to amend the transaction. When this was done we left. When I tried to go onto the frankie and bennys website to register this i then realised that she had only given me my card transaction receipt and not the itemised bill which was needed to make my complaint, surely both receipts should have been attached together as with other companies or is this done deliberately so that customers can register a complaint. The girl had her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail had no name badge and was sullen in her expression. Not great customer service and " dessert deals" total misinformation. Altogether a very unsatisfactory experience and definitely will not be back to any branch if the attitude of the staff is company approved.

1  Thank Nichola C
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I would say this is a treat as there really isn't a healthy option on the menu. Quick service so ideal for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Aaron our waiter got it just right. He was attentive, smart, charming and professional. The food was good, cooked to order and I went off menu slightly. Nothing was too much trouble. The pizza was slightly undercooked, but this is a preference, not a major criticism. The desserts were lovely, particularly the lemon tart. The toilets could use refurbishment, and maybe a few more cleaning checks, but overall this was a good experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere was good staff were friendly, but we waited 20 minutes for staff to clear our table after we had our starter even though it was extremely quiet and our steak was 1/3 fat didn’t expect that at the cost of £16.50, burger was full of small fatty lumps again didn’t expect that when paying such a premium price, I would recommend eating somewhere else as the food was just terrible

2  Thank james b