“Birthday Dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Merchant City
Description: We aim to bring our customers good Italian cooking at competitive prices. That's a simple idea. Taking the freshest produce available we create incredible pizzas and pasta dishes. Alongside our meat, fish and chicken the choice is wide but carefully chosen to present authentic Italian cuisine. Take a look at the menu on this site. There are also daily specials to choose from. Plus the wine list; don't forget the wine, and the spirits, and the beers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for my birthday and it was brilliant! Lovely service and amazing food - excellent cocktails
too!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,571)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are long time coming back customer and Italian Kitchen does not disappoint again. Food was lovely and very friendly staff. Will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for lunch with a IT IS ON voucher. We had a fantastic lunch. My friend had a pizza which was extremely large. I had gluten free pasta both were lovely but the star of the show was a side order of roast potatoes in balsamic vinaigrette and red onion, OMG they were fantastic.
The service was excellent and the staff were very friendly. I would say overall prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had lunch at the Italian Kitchen on 18 May, courtesy of an Itison voucher bought for us by our daughter. We have been several times before and this trip was of the standard we’ve always experienced - the setting as nice as ever, the staff friendly and helpful, and the two-course lunch absolutely lovely. We had a bruschetta and bread with olives as a first course. I then had a spicy pizza, my wife choosing a creamy pasta. All of the food was delicious and beautifully presented. We enjoyed every minute of the experience and we’ll be back as soon as we can arrange it. Thanks to everyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked table at italian kitchen for lunch,decided to sit outside to enjoy a sml refreshment ie 1 pint and 1 lge glass of savuinougn blanc,nearly fell off my chair on realising lge glass of wine £7.45 wtf,as much as l like the italian kitchen, foid goid staff lovely, l have to vote with my wallet guys and say a step to far on the pricing ,not for me im afraid, please dont lose customers due to greed on alcohol pricing, would be your loss.

Date of visit: May 2021
Marco M, Owner at Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

David, I am very sorry to read your email as I believe we offer very good value for money on everything that we offer. We do not offer Sauvignon Blanc by the glass but based on the price you mentioned, I note that you chose our most expensive wine on our list that we offer by the glass. I am a firm believer in that ‘you get what you pay for’ and I believe the premium product that we offer at the Italian Kitchen is definitely worth the price. We have not introduced any price increases in our wines in over 2 years even though our wine price costs have increased substantially since brexit. I ask that you please consider that it’s not just the cost of the wine that needs factored in when setting prices on our menu. We have substantial staff costs, city centre rent costs and high overheads that a city centre venue incur in order to open and allow service of this glass of wine.
I hope that you will give the Italian Kitchen another visit and perhaps choose our Trebbiano & Garganega by the glass.
Best Regards