“Saturday afternoon/evening people watching”
Review of Life

Life
Reserve with OpenTable
Life is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #442 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited here on Saturday afternoon/evening for some cocktails and people watching. Got a great seat at the window so was great for watching the goings on in Sauchiehall Street! The cocktails were a bit of a hit or a miss, some were nice, some not so! We got some nibbles later on, onion rings and nachos but I wouldn't rate the rood, the nachos weren't very nice and the onion rings were soggy. There was a great band on tho at night doing some acoustic music so we ended up staying longer than planned.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here on a Groupon deal and weren't disappointed. Our table was waiting for us as we had reserved our table online, we were warmly greeted by a lovely lady who explained the deal to us. We chose a beer with our burger instead of a cocktail, the burgers was delish and you can chose what kind of fries you want. A good value deal with good food and good service. Will be back

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Visited on Hogmanay for something to eat as have visited a few times previously and loved it.
Unsure if the chef was having an off day or someone else was cooking.
We had nachos to start with which were lukewarm at best. Next up came fish and chips. Had on a previous visit and were exceptional. But on this occasion poor. Fish had the skin left on before being coated in batter and for some strange reason the fillet was folded over and cooked like that. Rather weird, did nothing for presentation and the skin being left on? Well no excuse for that.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Large airy pub, nice decor appears relatively new, the staff were nice, chatty and welcoming.
The food was lovely, we shared a chicken dish starter and glad we did as it was a large helping, it was very good, I had risotto and it was perfect, not stodgy and a lovely flavour, hubby had a steak sandwich which he said was excellent. Prices were very reasonable. Would visit again. I

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

So before I start its the first time I've ever sent a plate back. I ordered bangers and mash which i thought looked nice because pictures on here. I think I was missing a giant yorkie but that doesn't matter because I couldn't eat what was served anyway it was black burnt sausages, they where solid too so hence I sent it back and the plate of food that returned was very nice. I also got a free drink for my trouble. I would advice the management that maybe the fact my wife wasnt eating her food alone while I waited then the food be on the house. Anyway everything we eat was lovely after it returned and the staff where pleasant and friendly. Reasonable price too. 2 courses 3 drinks each 40 quid. I would still return.