“Happy Bunny ”

Bella Italia Glasgow Silverburn
Ranked #1,256 of 2,667 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely happy with my recent trip to Bella Italia - it wasn't my first time & certainly won't be my last. I opted for the Bolognese Pizza, as recommended by our waitress Jade - and I was not disappointed. On top of that, Jade couldn't have been friendlier, amongst all the chaos around is that was children at Easter.

3  Thank foodlife017

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to go to bella italia as frankie & benny's was busy, and i was pleasantly surprised by the good food and even better service. Jade, our server, made a great effort with my children who were over excited due to too many easter eggs. Jade helped my kids draw there easter eggs for the competition, which gave me some peace, aswell as giving great suggestions on food. I ordered the lasagne and was not dissapointed. I was very happy with my bella experience and will definitely return.

3  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Bella Italia for lunch with family as an Easter holiday treat. The meal was lovely but was made even better by our waitress Jade.

3  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had Marco Pollo pasta, some spicy pasta dish and kids meal (pizza). Food was average. Service was great. Very attentive and friendly personnel. We will not be back a for a meal, but will be back for deserts and coffee.

1  Thank Maryia N
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I cannot thank the staff of Bella Italia Silverburn enough for the excellent service, food and -most of all - for making our wee boys 1st Birthday dinner so memorable.

I was shocked to say the least, when I was told on the day of my sons birthday dinner that the restaurant we had pre-booked 6 weeks earlier (restaurant name not important but rhymes with ‘says so’ and is also located in Silverburn) could no longer honour my original booking due to kitchen issues.

As apologetic as the manager was about us not being notified successfully, it did not change our feeling of panic at the thought of us trying to find another restaurant last minute on a Saturday afternoon who could take a party of 20 with less than 4 hours notice. Thankfully, Ewan, Tammy and the team at Bella Italian Silverburn came to the rescue!

Not only did they decorate a private area using both our provided decorations but also additional ones they had on site. They even blew up the spare helium balloons I had too - free of charge!

The entire service from start to finish was nothing but excellent. The food was extremely tasty and I’ve not experienced that level of hospitality in a very long time. To top it ALL off, the staff went out of their way to purchase our wee boy a present for his first birthday. Now, I’ve never known a restaurant to go so far above and beyond the call of duty as they did - I cannot recommend the family of Bella Italian Silverburn enough.

Love to all and we hope you enjoyed the birthday cake x

3  Thank Catherine N