“Been before and will go again”
Review of Roo's Leap

Roo's Leap
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Aviemore
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Just back from 2 weeks holiday in Aviemore and we followed the family of going to the Kangaroo bar ( what my kids call Roo's Leap) on our first night and as always the food was really good. Nice menu with something for everyone but is you love a burger you will be in heaven. The staff are very helpful and the service is good and the bonus of good speed free Wifi keep my teenager happy. Then next time we will be back in Aviemore we will be back and as this place get busy it worth booking or arriving early

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Having hears there was a Roo's Leap in Aviemore whilst we were up visiting we booked a table as read reviews before hand. We were sadly disappointed with our whole experience. We used to go to the Montrose Roo's Leap but this one did not meet up to our expectations. On arrival the place was busy so glad we had booked. The floor looked like it could be doing with a good hoover and one ladies toilet is far from adequate for the amount people. The cold tap was hanging off and a dribble water coming from it. Signs up saying hot water was very hot, indeed it was too hot for washing hands with. Kids enjoyed their meals but myself and husband did not. Tough and dry chicken burger with a load of chips and tasteless coleslaw and husband burger was also very dry. We came out very disappointed with our visit as had been looking forward to it for a while. We didn't order desserts. The staff were all friendly and service was good but food and facilities a real let down. Read a note on door when waiting outside advertising for new chefs so maybe that why food wasn't great. I would not visit again if back Aviemore.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The burgers are worth a visit to this Australian themed restaurant. There are many to choose from and the patties are excellent. My favourite is the chilli burger but beware, it's big. Service is also very good.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Went twice on my recent visit to aviemore. Had the cajun chicken burger first time and the ribs the second. Both were great and the rest of my parties food looked awesome.

The staff were all very friendly on both nights that I went. The food arrived real quick and the setting of the restaurant was pleasant.

Would recommend to anyone who likes burgers, onion rings, Mexican food or ribs

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place was so popular you couldn't get in for dinner unless table was booked. We managed a lunch and the menu suited all ages from 6 to 60. A simple menu for kids. Some restaurants over complicated food for children. Averagely priced. Since I thought Aviemore was generally overpriced.