“What a Fantastic start to our 1st Wedding Anniversary Break!”
Review of Culcabock House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverness
Culcabock House
Ranked #106 of 234 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Jean and Tommy are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met! Warm and welcoming, they simply couldn't do enough for us.
Our room was spacious, modern and clean, and very comfortable, and we even had access to a lovely living area with comfy sofa's and sky TV, which is not something you usually get in a B&B.
Breakfast was tasty and there was certainly plenty of it, and being able to park our car on the private driveway was a huge bonus, as was the golf course directly opposite!!
Perfect location to explore Inverness.
We would highly reccomend this B&B, and will definetly book here again next time we are in the area.
Thanks for everything, Neil & Vikki Franklin x

Room Tip: All of the rooms are superb. If you wanted more privacy they have a large room with it's own fr...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I decided to pay a surprise visit to my daughter who had been training at raigmore hospital. I dont plan too far ahead as I have MS.
I drove all night and my daughter was less than pleased to see me, so I was relieved to get a lovely room at 730 on the sunday night.
Lovely couple, and also jeans sister who was more than helpful. I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place, the couple that run the B&B could not do enough for us,and were one of the kindest people we have met .... Excellent service, the room was very clean and spacious, with plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 children. Breakfast was lovely, and again the owners could not do enough...
All in all a great experience and we will most definitely return in the very near future...

The Corstorphine family

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We stayed at his B&B for 1 night on our trip through the highlands. The check in time is 3 pm, but we got there an hour and a half early. Jean didn't make a problem of it. She showed us our room and gave as a lot of useful information on places to go see and places to eat. She made us feel very welcome in her house and you could ask her anything. The room we got was spacious and clean, also was the bathroom. The bed slept very comfortable and since our room overlooked the back garden, it was very quiet. Breakfast was lovely. I'm a vegetarian, so instead of the regular black pudding I got a vegetarian black pudding. Overall I would recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and myself stayed there in May 2012. Jean and Tommy are lovely hosts - they waited for us to make sure we are properly settled in before they left for a birthday party. Our room was nicely decorated with a view looking out to the garden. Satellite TV was available in our room as well as in the living room. The facilities are modern and the our bed was comfortable. Most of all, the place is very clean. We booked the place with 2 of our other friends and the rooms were located on the ground floor, which was great as we need not have to carry our luggage up a some flight of stairs in some of the B&B's we stayed. All four of us enjoyed the breakfast. Location is about 15 minutes walking distance to the town. It is also located opposite the Inverness Golf Club which we visited and looked like a lovely golf course but would have loved to play there if not for the lack of time. We managed to buy a golf club though - it is very well stocked for left handers.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends