Free cancellation until 27/07
Agoda.com
US$257
US$212
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$309
US$298
Hotels.com
US$167
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$397
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$218
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$300
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
  • Restaurant
US$250
getaroom.com
All reviewsfree wificity centrebreakfast was deliciousjeantvhostsfacilitiessuite
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I decided to pay a surprise visit to my daughter who had been training at raigmore hospital. I dont plan too far ahead as I have MS.
I drove all night and my daughter was less than pleased to see me, so I was relieved to get a lovely room at 730 on the sunday night.
Lovely couple, and also jeans sister who was more than helpful. I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place, the couple that run the B&B could not do enough for us,and were one of the kindest people we have met .... Excellent service, the room was very clean and spacious, with plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 children. Breakfast was lovely, and again the owners could not do enough...
All in all a great experience and we will most definitely return in the very near future...

The Corstorphine family

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We stayed at his B&B for 1 night on our trip through the highlands. The check in time is 3 pm, but we got there an hour and a half early. Jean didn't make a problem of it. She showed us our room and gave as a lot of useful information on places to go see and places to eat. She made us feel very welcome in her house and you could ask her anything. The room we got was spacious and clean, also was the bathroom. The bed slept very comfortable and since our room overlooked the back garden, it was very quiet. Breakfast was lovely. I'm a vegetarian, so instead of the regular black pudding I got a vegetarian black pudding. Overall I would recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and myself stayed there in May 2012. Jean and Tommy are lovely hosts - they waited for us to make sure we are properly settled in before they left for a birthday party. Our room was nicely decorated with a view looking out to the garden. Satellite TV was available in our room as well as in the living room. The facilities are modern and the our bed was comfortable. Most of all, the place is very clean. We booked the place with 2 of our other friends and the rooms were located on the ground floor, which was great as we need not have to carry our luggage up a some flight of stairs in some of the B&B's we stayed. All four of us enjoyed the breakfast. Location is about 15 minutes walking distance to the town. It is also located opposite the Inverness Golf Club which we visited and looked like a lovely golf course but would have loved to play there if not for the lack of time. We managed to buy a golf club though - it is very well stocked for left handers.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This is a very friendly place to stay they make you feel at home straight away and treat you more like old friends than guests. I was on my own with my daughter going through an operation in the nearby hospital and they could not have been nicer.
Rooms are lovely and very clean and the breakfast, if you want the full scottish, is amazing but they will make what ever you want.
I cant wait to go back, maybe with the whole family next time as the family room with en-suite has its own entrance and was spacious and bright. Very reasonablly priced for a great place and great hosts.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo