Culcabock House
US$175
US$161
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Waterside Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Pool
US$119
US$113
Travelocity
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$105
PremierInn.com
Culloden House(Inverness)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree wifib bbreakfast was deliciousjeantvhostssuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed here for one night previous to a hospital visit with my partner and my mother.
Jean and Tommy made us very welcome. Rooms are very comfortable and well equipped, food was excellent and plentiful. Jean gave us helpful tips on where to eat locally.
Great value for money - would highly recommend. We'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Jean and Tommy are two of the nicest peple you will ever meet. The rooms that we had were immaculate, the surrounding gardens were fantasic, with Tommy even given me some bulbs and scrubs, you don't get that at Premier Inn!! Tommys breakfast was worth the trip alone, even had totoe scones and square sausage, just like home. We hasd a great time in Inverness, topped off by the fantastic accomadation and two wonderful people in Jean and Tommy. i would highly recommend this B&B, and can't wait to visit again next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Jean and Tommy are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met! Warm and welcoming, they simply couldn't do enough for us.
Our room was spacious, modern and clean, and very comfortable, and we even had access to a lovely living area with comfy sofa's and sky TV, which is not something you usually get in a B&B.
Breakfast was tasty and there was certainly plenty of it, and being able to park our car on the private driveway was a huge bonus, as was the golf course directly opposite!!
Perfect location to explore Inverness.
We would highly reccomend this B&B, and will definetly book here again next time we are in the area.
Thanks for everything, Neil & Vikki Franklin x

Room Tip: All of the rooms are superb. If you wanted more privacy they have a large room with it's own front entrance, but we were more than happy to be within the main B&B
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I decided to pay a surprise visit to my daughter who had been training at raigmore hospital. I dont plan too far ahead as I have MS.
I drove all night and my daughter was less than pleased to see me, so I was relieved to get a lovely room at 730 on the sunday night.
Lovely couple, and also jeans sister who was more than helpful. I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place, the couple that run the B&B could not do enough for us,and were one of the kindest people we have met .... Excellent service, the room was very clean and spacious, with plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 children. Breakfast was lovely, and again the owners could not do enough...
All in all a great experience and we will most definitely return in the very near future...

The Corstorphine family