US$250
US$209
US$366
US$306
Agoda.com
    Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
    US$154
    US$119
    Travelodge
    Free cancellation until 03/08
    US$104
    • Restaurant
    Aberfeldy Lodge Guest House(Inverness)(Great Value!)
    US$117
    TripAdvisor
    All reviewssingle roomview of the rivercity centrefamily roomhuntly streetplace to staycooked breakfastrestaurant recommendationsroom was cleanporridgepubs and restaurantsa lovely stayminute walkspent nightstea and coffeefull scottish breakfastdefinitely stay here again
    Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed overnight in the spacious en-suite family room with a lovely view overlooking the river. On arrival we received a warm and friendly welcome from Hannes and Leah, nothing was too much trouble. We mentioned that we were here for our birthday treat and Leah kindly offered a voucher for a free glass of wine each with our meal at the Mustard Seed Restaurant. The bedroom was clean and comfortable and the location ideal, just a few minutes walk to the centre of Inverness. Breakfast was very good with a good selection on offer. We will certainly be returning to Fraser House the next chance we get.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Meggido
    Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from Glasgow to the Outer Hebrides. Excellent location and a very clean, comfortable, quiet and well kept B and B. Will definitely stay here again if in Inverness. We felt so welcome and cared for! Good value and great hosts!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Checking in was a bit of a challenge. We rang the doorbell, and tried calling the telephone number listed on the door. Finally, went to the internet and called the number on the website and we were let in. Parking is a bit of a challenge as well. If you park across the street, be sure that you are within the lines and not on the sidewalk. One of the neighbors (at #44) came out and screamed at us to park correctly. I politely thanked him for his courteous assistance (I really did).

The ensuite rooms are very clean and spacious; the beds are comfortable, and the view is pleasant. Breakfast was nicely prepared, and Lea was hard at work keeping the guests happy. She is a joy. Our 17 year-old grandson and his friend especially liked her personality.

Fraser House is within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Excellent location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank Kathryn A
    Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

From the minute I picked up the phone to book I was looked after. Great attentive host, Impeccable and immaculate with Brand new bedding and duvets. Breakfast was the to die for and even had haggis and black pudding from Stornoway!
    Stopped here with a mate and had a great view over the river from our room as we were off to do the NC500
    I thought we were the first people to stay in the room as it was like new. Two minute walk from the centre and plenty of parking. We even got the residents free parking from the owner for the night. Cannot fault and will be back with my wife next time we are up. Simply the best. Iain.mackay@stephenjames etc etc etc

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
    1  Thank ilsrht6
    Reviewed 24 April 2017

I stayed here for one night before Etape. I received a very a warm welcome and nothing was too much trouble.

I was leaving very early and Sandra left out a great continental breakfast in a fridge so I could help myself to breakfast at 4 a.m. and even allowed me to come back after the event at lunchtime to have a shower.

Room 2 is a nice single room with a terrific view and spotless, modern bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo