“Love it”

Ranked #47 of 270 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia in Inverness boasts a prime city centre location close to the riverside and just moments away from Inverness Castle. The dining room is an inviting space decked out in Bella Italia's signature rustic style. Warm tones, tiled flooring and walls adorned with huge poster prints create a welcoming ambience. As for the food, the a la carte menu is wide and varied featuring a good selection of pizzas, pasta and grilled meat and fish. There is also a superb set menu where you could be tucking into an Italian salad for starters followed by crispy pancetta and mushroom penne pasta with an Italian wine sauce and rounded off with cream filled profiteroles with a hot chocolate sauce.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

If u looking for a fresh food and good service thats what you should go to. I always visit bella with my husband as we both enjoy foid there

3  Thank Paulina N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We had a variety of meals from this restuarant, and they were 'ok' probably wouldn't go back or recommend. Service was okay, had to ask for bread (at an Italian resturant) the place was busy so I guess some people liked it.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Greda,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that your meal didn't wow your taste buds and that your dishes weren't Bella than average. All of our dishes should be full of fresh ingredients, bursting with authentic flavour and cooked to perfection. We are sorry to see that your dishes skipped this quality and your bread order.

We will ensure the Area Manager feeds this back to the kitchen team to make sure our strict kitchen quality controls are being met and that all of our dishes are delivered to our high standards and arrive, a true taste of Italy.

We hope we get a second chance in the near future to prove to you and your taste buds that we are Bella than the rest.

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

A reliable favourite in Inverness - the food is always to a good quality have visited quite a few times and never had a bad meal. The staff are really lovely and helpful and will continue to go here!

3  Thank Vickay M
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The menu sounds pleasant but what is delivered - two entirely different things. Basic tasteless food, and very overpriced, but waitress was pleasant. Had I visited the 'facilities' first then I would never have eaten there as the area was dirty and scruffy and I always then wonder how clean the kitchen is when I see scruffy toilet areas.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your review.

We are sorry to hear that the standard of your meal didn't meet our delicious, high standards. This is not the Bella way. All of our dishes should be filled with fresh ingredients, bursting with authentic flavour and cooked to perfection. We are sorry to see that your dishes were tasteless, and not a taste of Italy.

We will ensure the Area Manager feeds this back to the kitchen team to make sure our strict kitchen quality controls are being met and that all of our dishes are delivered to our high standards and arrive to expected, delicious quality.

In the meantime, if you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at, social@bellaitalia.co.uk

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I had travelled 600 miles alone to attend a family funeral, so I was not in a good place when I entered this restaurant. But my spirits soared when I heard the happy laughter of children, the contented buzz of conversation from the adult diners, and the waiting staff, calling to each other to ensure prompt service. My wine and water were served promptly, good Italian wine always cheers people up, and my seafood risotto, when it came, was just perfect comfort food.

3  Thank Horleylad