This is a really good value for money B&B. We had a small double with private bathroom (although this was separate to the room) and paid £60.00. There is no private parking, but parking on the road around the corner was not a problem.
Armadale was very clean and modern, friendly owner, good breakfast and exactly what you would expect for a slightly cheaper B&B. The kit kats in the room were a nice touch.
Close to centre of town – just a few minutes walk over the river. There are loads of B&B’s down the road but this one is certainly very good if you need a night in Inverness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Armadale Guest house was build in 1860. It is a family run business. We aim to provide a comfortable stay with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Armadale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armadale Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Armadale Guest House Inverness, Scotland