We spent a night here, good value at £44 for a double room (ensuite). Very clean, very comfy bed. TV / tea making, biccies, shower stuff. Friendly reception from the owners and will be using again if we are in Inverness. Thoroughly recommeded and its central location just ~200m from the footbridge over the river was excellent..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Armadale Guest house was build in 1860. It is a family run business. We aim to provide a comfortable stay with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Armadale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armadale Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Armadale Guest House Inverness, Scotland