US$305
US$94
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$210
US$174
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$375
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$370
US$206
US$152
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$180
US$153
US$158
US$147
US$375
    All reviewsthe riverchurch streeta river view roomtrain stationcity centreloch ness
    Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have always wanted to stay at this hotel, and I finally got my wish! I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, and it was the most wonderful 2 nights I've ever had at a hotel. The room I had was massive, but had everything that I could have asked for - large double bed, internet access, TV, tea/coffee facilities etc AS WELL AS a fantastic view of the River Ness outside, and of Inverness on the other side of the river. I loved it. The room is practically soundproof, I heard no traffic noise from the windows, or any noise from the corridor outside the room. The welcome I received was very warm and friendly. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from bus/train stations, and it right around the corner from the High Street. There is a car park next to the hotel, but you are required to pay (I think, I didn't have my car). Breakfast is also offered, but I didn't required breakfast while I was there. They also offer room service at an added charge.

Room Tip: 5th floor, river view!
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
    FraserPeterkin, General Manager at Mercure Inverness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Inverness Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very central to friendly Inverness town centre.
    Room looked over the river, but also the car park.
    Bed comfortable, but only one hand and one bath towel.
    'We are used to more single bookings' -housekeeping.
    Dinner excellent.
    Staff very welcoming and attentive.
    Breakfast basic..strange layout
    Had to pay for parking car!
    One of their websites say there is a pool.
    There is not. Reception was aware and have mentioned it to management

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    FraserPeterkin, General Manager at Mercure Inverness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights from Saturday to Wednesday and would definitely return. Location of hotel is excellent. Not far from train station or nearby bars and restaurants. We were lucky enough to be put in a prestige room on the 3rd floor (at no extra charge) and it had everything you would need, including tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer. It also had great views of the river and the room was very spacious with a couch and desk. We didn't eat in the restaurant so can't comment on the food, however did go to the bar on a couple of occasions. All the staff are very polite and friendly including the housekeeping staff. The only criticism I would have of our room was that our room only had 2 sockets and 1 was broken, so was a bit of a pain trying to charge phones, use hairdryer, etc. and there were no drawers to put any small items of clothing. Overall, really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend

Dear Guest

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, and look into these issues you have raised. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2018

A noisy hotel - in room immediately next to the lift and 'swing door' entrance. Bed was very uncomfortable and room excessively warm with no heating control in the room. Charged £6 for car parking and no mention made of the charge at the time of booking/website. Receptionist confirmed that others had made the same complaint . Hotel not value for money. Overall very disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    1  Thank dnoble78

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I am sincerely sorry that you have left the hotel with unresolved issues. I would like the opportunity to discuss these with you and would appreciate it if you could contact me or my Operations Manager directly, unfortunately the rules of this forum do not allow me to post contact details. In the meantime please be assured that your feedback has been shared with our team and will be used as we continually try to improve our service.

Kind regards