US$192
US$167
US$154
US$133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Braeval Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$138
Agoda.com
Greenlawns(Nairn)
  • Beachfront
All reviewshuge portionsselection of cerealssingle roomguest housefamily roomseagullsweecoursesinvernessgolf
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stayed at the Aurora last week in August,clean quiet rooms,friendly and helpful staff and a lovely breakfast each morning,situated near main street Nairn and easy walking distance to the beach and golf courses

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a four day stay here. It was fantastic. The staff were very welcoming. Great room. Excellent breakfast. We treated our friends to a meal in the restaurant; absolutely outstanding Italian fair- great portion sizes too.

We will be staying again next year. I may buy some earplugs though- I enjoy sleeping with a window open- the Seagulls like to enjoy their calling at about 4.30 though! :/

Great value for money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Booked here as only hotel we could find with a vacancy at short notice. What a find. It's cosy, comfortable and clean. But it's best feature is its staff. They could not be more helpful or friendly.
The Italian restaurant is a definite bonus as we love Italian food and this did not disappoint.
My only criticism would be our room was at the front of the hotel and overlooked the busy A96 which runs through Nairn. The traffic starts early (6am). But we were still lucky to find anywhere at short notice so that was a small price to pay.
Overall a great little family run hotel. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I ,and another couple (friends of ours ) stayed here last week.What a find !!.The rooms vwere spacious ,comfortable and clean.The food in the restaurant was fabulous ,and plentiful (huge portions ).We arrived late ,but they kept restaurant open for us.
Its a family run hotel .The owner is Italian,hence the amazing italian food.The best garlic bread that we had all tasted !!!.I had the carbonara which was delicious !!
After our meal we went to sit in the wee lounge bar ,which had the most amazing array of malts.The owner was very knowledgeable about them.I must admit that myself and my friend tasted a few !!!.The ladies stuck to their usual tibble.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Nairn area.Very handy for airport and not that far from Inverness.and a very warm welcome awaits you from the owners. M Macleod Stornoway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The place was shabby and looked dirty especially the carpet .
The menu gave a good choice of Italian fare however it did not do pizza. The speg balls was disgusting, tasteless and extremely runny..infact was unwell all night and next day . My husband had the carbonara which was the same as the speg balls extremely bland . The price was expensive for the quality of food and the surroundings. Never Again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple