“Great place”

Ranked #91 of 210 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here for breakfast and were impressed. The cafe is located on the upper floor of the shop and is cleand spacious. Waitresses were friendly and efficient and the full Scottish breakfast at £8.95 was well worth the money. Large menu on offer. Worth a visit if you are passing through Perth.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Only had a short time to get something to eat so I didn’t know if this would be a good place or not. Shouldn’t have worried, we got the cooked breakfast and couldn’t be happier. Service was quick and food ideal. Polish, I think, waitress/ manageress really friendly and was happy to discuss various options with the group, so everyone got what they wanted. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for something to eat. Egg wasn’t cooked. Asked for no butter on roll, got butter. The menu couldn’t be further from ‘Fit Food’ if it tried.
Service haphazard, more interested in chatting to each other than customer service.
We won’t be back

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

So today I was invited to an interview and the way I was spoken too was disgusting. I was asked if I would like a drink and said yeah I would like a cup of tea but I only got tea and milk so I asked for some sugar and was told I would be charged for it. Secondly they then asked me why I left my other jobs then stated i seem to cause a lot of drama and this wouldn’t be the type of job for me. Then told me they wouldn’t like to continue the interview only being there for 5 minutes. So I then left and I burst into tears and phoned my mum. They then told her I walked in like I owned the place because I was bubbly and said hi to someone I know. In my opinion I wouldn’t advise anyone to go here.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Stopped here to have a bite to eat on the route North, it was very busy but we were still seated promptly. We ordered soup and sandwich both of which were very tasty and fresh, tried a Chai Latte which was lovely and would definitely recommend it.An ideal place to stop for a break as their are toilets and you can have a browse round the clothing section too.