1,170 results
All reviews lovely grounds hunting tower three courses sunday night venison lovely hotel bar menu wedding party course dinner first class our room was spacious quiet location the ground floor staff were excellent an overnight stay short break stayed for one night
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

For our Wedding Anniversary and my wife's birthday we usually have a few days away.
The weather this being a little troublesome this year we didn't wont to travel too far. Perth seem an ideal spot just a couple of hours drive. So into TripAdvisor looking for a nice Hotel with a good restaurant. Well that is just what we found in the HuntingtowerHotel. We were greeted with a smile by the pleasant Receptionist and efficiently booked in. Up to the room which was bright, spotless clean, warm and comfy, just right.
We dined in the hotel for all our meals and the food was fine dinning excellent. To make the whole dinning perfect the staff were just wonderful.
The hotel itself is an old manor and has kept its indenty in the grounds in which it is set and tended.
Thank you Huntingtower Hotel for making our break perfect we really enjoyed it

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DianeValentine, General Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Huntingtower Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Please allow me to thank you so much for leaving your review - not only for rating us so highly, but for genuinely taking the time to leave such a comprehensive view of your Huntingtower experience. It makes me so happy to know that our hotel lived up to your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Our team take pride in their work and I know that they will be thrilled to hear your comments. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next getaway.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stay here with work and will not stay anywhere else. The hotel is in a beautiful peaceful setting and the staff provide that home from home service - every month I’m remembered by my first name would definitely recommend in every aspect.
The food is outstanding

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rula K

Hello Rula, thank you so much for leaving your kind review. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoy your visits with us and we do always look forward to seeing you too. Our team will be so happy to hear your feedback and I will be sure to share this with them all. Thank you again and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here September 2017 for a family wedding. Was very impressed with both the hotel and service we received. We stayed in a family room with our three children. The family rooms are actually 2 rooms with the children's room (with bunk beds and a single bed) off the main room. This was a welcome surprise. We stayed over two nights and the breakfast was very good, as was the lunch we had in our first day. The meal at the wedding was also very good and it was a lovely setting for a wedding. The staff we encountered were all very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that your whole family enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sharing your review with our team, particularly our kitchen brigade. Thank you again for recommending us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Met up with friends for lunch at the Huntingtower hotel a first for us even though we have stayed at the hotel many times. On the lunch which was excellent with a good choice of menu and was enjoyed by all a experience we will repeat on our next visit to the Perth area

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 216jimh216

Good evening Jim, and thank you so much for reviewing your latest Huntingtower experience. It's wonderful to hear that you all enjoyed dining with us and I will be sure to pass your review along to our restaurant and kitchen teams, who I know will be pleased to hear about it. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel a month in advance and by mistake put the wrong date on the booking ( 1 day out)
Asked to change the date and was told that they were not interested and that I would be charged the £170 that I paid, with no chance of a refund or change,without even any kind of discretion.
I’d even be happy to pay an admin fee to change the date by a day.
All they want is your money..
so, lesson learned, but BEWARE the sterile robdogs
Sorry, just fed up of corporate money making robdogs
End of rant