“A Beautiful Place”
Review of Ashbank House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pitlochry
Ashbank House
Ranked #42 of 65 Pitlochry B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We visited Ashbank House during our 2 week Scotland trip for 1 night. We had a warm welcome. The house and garden are beautiful and we really felt home. The breakfast was very good, you have to try Helens' omelette ;)

Thank you very much for this short but perfect stay :)

Elke & Sven

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ashbank House

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in October for 1 night with my partner and 1 year old son while visiting the enchanted Forrest. Room was perfect, tastefully decorated with space for travel cot and a comfortable bed, welcomed with homemade shortbread on arrival. Owners very welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast the next morning was lovely with everything you would want and more (including homemade sweet potato scones!) The enchanted forest pick up point was probably a 10-15minute walk away so location ideal for not having to find parking in Pitlochry and surrounding area was lovely and quite. Was also able to check in early which was a bonus!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Ashbank House was my last stop on my week long cycle tour in Perthshire, the second week in July.
I have previously cycled in most parts of the UK, and prefer to stay at b&b`s.
Ashbank House is situated a nice ten min walk from the town center, and has a very quiet location. I was offered a well equipped room at the top floor.
When travelling solo it means a lot to you how you are approached upon arrival.
At Ashbank House I was met by the owner, Helen, a lovely hostess, and very service minded. She took me down to the train station the next morning, which I very much appreciated!
Pitlochry is a charming little town encircled by a fantastic scenery. It has a lot of eating places. As a Norwegian I really enjoy the old fashioned pub`s. Ten minutes from Ashbank House you will find Moulin Hotel, which has a historic pub with good food!
If you are planning a trip to Pitlochry I recommend to stay at Ashbank House and eat at Moulin Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Warm, comfortable guest house. Very friendly welcome from the owner. Happy to advise us on where to eat etc. Good wholesome breakfast with plenty of choice. Good value for money. Would be happy to return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Ashbank is a 10-15 min walk from the town centre and from Moulin. It's in a really quiet area and our bedrooms were at the back overlooking the burn. Helen gave us a warm welcome and our choice of rooms as we were the only guests. Everything was spotlessly clean, the rooms were spacious and well equipped, the bed was really comfortable and I slept really well. Breakfast in the morning was lovely, with a good buffet selection and a hearty cooked breakfast. The only downside was that our rooms never really warmed up but, to be fair, it was Baltic outside. I was glad I had taken my hot water bottle with me though!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends