Ashbank House
Benvrackie(Pitlochry)
US$133
The Old Mill Inn(Pitlochry)
US$143
US$187
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$274
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$122
US$182
US$176
US$227
US$216
Hotels.com
US$247
Pitlochry Backpackers Hotel(Pitlochry)(Great Value!)
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My partner and I went away for a weekend to recharge our batteries after working no. Stop over the summer. The askbank house was just beautiful and Helen the owner was so welcoming and made you feel at ease the minute you walked through the door.

The house and room was spotless and breakfast was lovely. Freshly cooked to order. Omg what can I say about the garden it is just amazing and views from the top floor are to die for.
You could honestly just sit in the garden and get lost in your own wee world with the sound of the stream running right through the middle of it and the birds chipping away.

Helen gave us loads of information on walks and were to eat and drink. I will definitely be recommending the Aahbank to everyone and we are planning to go back in spring for a longer stay this time.
Thank you so much Helen for everything and good luck on your next adventure.

Beautiful place !!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor views from here are amazing. But does have low ceiling so be careful not to bang your head.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We visited Ashbank House during our 2 week Scotland trip for 1 night. We had a warm welcome. The house and garden are beautiful and we really felt home. The breakfast was very good, you have to try Helens' omelette ;)

Thank you very much for this short but perfect stay :)

Elke & Sven

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in October for 1 night with my partner and 1 year old son while visiting the enchanted Forrest. Room was perfect, tastefully decorated with space for travel cot and a comfortable bed, welcomed with homemade shortbread on arrival. Owners very welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast the next morning was lovely with everything you would want and more (including homemade sweet potato scones!) The enchanted forest pick up point was probably a 10-15minute walk away so location ideal for not having to find parking in Pitlochry and surrounding area was lovely and quite. Was also able to check in early which was a bonus!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Ashbank House was my last stop on my week long cycle tour in Perthshire, the second week in July.
I have previously cycled in most parts of the UK, and prefer to stay at b&b`s.
Ashbank House is situated a nice ten min walk from the town center, and has a very quiet location. I was offered a well equipped room at the top floor.
When travelling solo it means a lot to you how you are approached upon arrival.
At Ashbank House I was met by the owner, Helen, a lovely hostess, and very service minded. She took me down to the train station the next morning, which I very much appreciated!
Pitlochry is a charming little town encircled by a fantastic scenery. It has a lot of eating places. As a Norwegian I really enjoy the old fashioned pub`s. Ten minutes from Ashbank House you will find Moulin Hotel, which has a historic pub with good food!
If you are planning a trip to Pitlochry I recommend to stay at Ashbank House and eat at Moulin Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Warm, comfortable guest house. Very friendly welcome from the owner. Happy to advise us on where to eat etc. Good wholesome breakfast with plenty of choice. Good value for money. Would be happy to return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple