“Very convenient in Piltochry”
other travellers have booked this property
Double bedroom Lounge
Lounge
Lounge
Fully equipped kitchen
Free use of the pool
Free use of the sauna and a steam room
Free use of the mini gym
Piped bands in Pitlochry high street.
Queen's View the most photoghraphed view in Scotland, only 15 minutes away.
Loch Tummel 10 mins away
View in Autumn from the Garry bridge 8 minutes away
Autumn in Pitlochry
Beautiful sunsets
Spectacular winter scenery
Canyoning
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
cbr0wn201...
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Very convenient in Piltochry”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A very usable apartment in the heart of Piltochry and accessible to a range of walks and services. We enjoyed our stay. Unfortunately we were unaware of the relationship with Scotland's Hotel, and access to the Leisure Club. On. Negative note, the washing machine was non_functional.

24 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to post a review , I'm glad you had a fabulous stay in the Apartment . I'm sorry you didn't notice when you booked that you had use of the spa in the hotel next door , I also apologise that the washing machine broke on your visit , a new one was ordered straight away , I'm glad you took my advice and used the launderette 1 minute from the apartment there is always a solution to a problem .
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

13 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Marlene for taking the time to review your Holiday at my apartment . I'm very please you stay was so good and you are very welcome to return , there is so much to see and do all year round you must come back . I recomend you try the theatre or the enchanted forest on your next visit
Regards Roland
Paul D
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment in Perfect Location”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We spent a long weekend in the apartment to celebrate my wife's birthday, along with our best friends. We were delighted on arrival to see that Roland had provided a bottle of prosecco and a cake for us - a very thoughtful touch that was greatly appreciated.

The apartment itself is very comfortable, well-appointed and tastefully furnished, in addition to being very handily situated just a stone's throw from the high street of Pitlochry. We had a very enjoyable weekend, including a superb birthday dinner at the Old Mill Inn and lunch at the Fisherman's Bar near the Festival Theatre, both of which we would highly recommend. We also visited the Dam at Loch Faskally and the Queen's View over Loch Tummel, before stopping off at the Crannog on Loch Tay on our way home.

My wife and her friend also made use of the complimentary spa/pool facilities at the hotel next door, which was yet another bonus.

We had a great and relaxing stay here and would happily return in the future, and would have no hesitation in recommending Roland's apartment to family and friends.

5 Jul 2017
A great big thank you for your review and I am very pleased that you had a fabulous stay in my apartment . Location and home comforts are always a remark people make with the added bonus of the pool , jacuzzi and steam room next door in the Hotel. You are very welcome to return
A TripAdvisor Member
“The perfect weekend away!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had a lovely 3 night stay at the apartment. The apartment was clean, tidy and had a lovely homely feel to it. We were welcomed with a lovely cake and a bottle of wine. Could not have asked for a better location, lovely restaurants, shops and bars all within walking distance and a short drive to lovely walking areas. Having access to the spa facilities in the hotel next door topped it off as well. We had an excellent stay and will definitely be back - already looking to book up again!

Your age range 25-34
17 Jun 2017
Thank you , I really appreciate my guest taking time to review my apartment , and I'm so happy that you are another happy guest . You are very welcome to return . There is so much that you haven't discovered yet so I recommend that you return
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely apartment,perfect location in Pitlochry.”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Apartment facilities were excellent,perfect location and within walking distance to theatre etc ,easy parking.

13 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for your positive review , it sounds like you had a great time , your very wolcome to make a return visit any time
Kind regards Roland
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing