“dog and people friendly!!!”

Kawiarnia Coffee House
Ranked #7 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Ayr
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Great cafe with super staff, meal deals and loyalty cards that is dog friendly. Don't hesitate in using it. We love it!!!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

After ten visits...the coffee is good and the waffle + baco + egg breakfast was a particularly good visit.
Still to go back and try a burger, and they look good.

Great friendly staff and very accessible and helpful to dog owners.
Worth trying the Polish cuisine.

1  Thank shawbhoy
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Superb café in the Ayr town centre. Very friendly and attentive staff. Good food (though slightly limited selection). Dog friendly, which is always a good sign. Will definitely return here on our regular visits to Ayr and highly recommend to other visitors.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely place,very good atmosfer and decor. Nice Polish food but 4.50£ for 4 dumplings with onion and one girl from staff which pretends is not Polish is absolutely ridiculous! Nice coffee and cakes. Thank u

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My husband and I have been twice now with our dog. Both times we really enjoyed ourselves. Unfortunately the kitchen closes around 4pm but customers can still buy waffles after this time. I recommend trying the fresh waffles they taste very fresh. Our second visit, during lunchtime, my husband tried the polish stew, which was wonderful. I tried the polish dumplings which were excellent too. I really recommend this coffee house as it is a lovely place with friendly staff (who loved my dog).