“Weekend Escape”
Review of Savoy Park Hotel

Savoy Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Ayr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in was very simple. The receptionist had all my details & carried my case up to my room. The room had a lovely view overlooking the rear garden & the hotel was situated on a main road outside Ayr but within walking distance of the seafront. Dining times were explained & I was asked if I was dining in the hotel that evening & a table was booked for me then. The room was well appointed & clean albeit on the small side, however it was perfectly adequate for 1 person
I liked the atmosphere in the hotel & would definitely return. The food was excellent & although breakfast was a buffet it was hot & you could order off a menu.

Room Tip: There was no lift so if you have mobility issues I would ask whether there are rooms on the ground f...
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second visit to the Savoy Park and we enjoyed it as much as the first visit. Reception staff friendly and welcoming. We booked an executive double room, very spacious with large bathroom. Hotel shortly going through some renovations which will enhance the experience even more. Delicious dinner and excellent breakfast. We will definitely return, would recommend.

Room Tip: Choose an executive room overlooking the garden.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are returning guests complete with our dog. Room very comfortable and cosy. Meals were excellent served by very attentive, polite and friendly staff.
Would recommend this to friends and family with the hope that they too would enjoy the warm and friendly welcome.
Tom & Muriel. Carlisle, Cumbria.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As returning guests, my wife and I have thought long and hard about what to say about the hotel location, facilities, food, and staffing and service, based on previous findings.
You will be glad to hear that it is still a superb experience.
There said it.
If you enjoy old world charm, coupled with terrific personal attention to detail, and high professional standards, then this is the place to visit.
Did I mention the food?
Enough said, we're booking again for early summer, see you there!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnG1147565
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch after my daughters school xmas service. Myself, my mum and my daughter.
Fairly quiet, attentive staff and a warm welcome.
All three of us ate from the Christmas menu.
The mains were lovely, we all had the turkey option.
For desert I had the crumble which was tasty but far too much topping and not enough fruit! Almost dusty ! We will definitely come again as it was very nice.

Stayed: December 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ayr
1.8 km away
0.8 km away
Horizon Hotel
Horizon Hotel
#11 of 17 in Ayr

Been to Savoy Park Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Savoy Park Hotel

Address: 16 Racecourse Road, Ayr KA7 2UT, Scotland
Region: United Kingdom > Scotland > Ayrshire > South Ayrshire > Ayr
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Ayr
#1 On the Beach Hotel in Ayr
#1 Business Hotel in Ayr
#2 Romantic Hotel in Ayr
Price Range: RM 345 - RM 576 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Savoy Park Hotel 3*
On your arrival you'll immediately feel welcome and at home. The Savoy Park has been under the stewardship of the Henderson family for over fifty years. You'll experience genuine hospitality, friendly, professional service and excellent fresh homemade food. We have plenty of free parking in our car park with security lighting and 24 hour night porter service. At the Savoy Park you are only minutes walk from the town centre and train station, with frequent links to Glasgow and Prestwick Airport, only a 15 minute drive from the hotel. A short stroll along tree lined avenues brings you to Ayr's seafront, with spectacular views over to Arran. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Savoy Park Ayr