“Excellent”

Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Prestwick
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We've been busy putting the finishing touches to our new Mediterranean-influenced menu, with authentic pizzas from the wood-burning stove, the ever-popular spicy marinated chicken from the Churrasco Grill and heavenly patisseries from our Bakehouse. When it comes to drinks, we have an extensive wine list, cocktails from our award winning bar team and a refreshing selection of craft beers and crisp continental lagers. Serving everything from expertly poured coffee and working lunches through to moreish sharing plates, Lido Prestwick is already a firm favourite with families and night owls alike.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent. Staff very friendly. Restaurant was lovely and well situated in the heart of Prestwick. Great menu choice and excellent bar menu.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to Lido, where I visited with my daughter. Food was well presented and tasted very nice. Calamari to start & carbonara for main, whilst my daughter had goats cheese and gluten free pasta with sweet pepper sauce.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had lunch in Lido on Sat after not getting a table in Buckley’s, I was with my son and his girlfriend and just a lite bite before heading down to Culzean. We ordered veg tempura, Mac and cheese and chicken on crusty ciabatta with a side order of fries. We were shown to our seats and a drinks order was taken straight away, we then had a good 10 min wait to place our food order, when the food arrived it was very nicely presented and on very hot plates. Food was lovely, mac and cheese was delicious especially the crumb topping, my only negative is that I felt it was a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Seafood stew was over cooked and fish dry. The Thai chicken was also dry. Starters were ok as was the dessert. The mains were deducted from the bill. I have since heard that it’s best just to stick to the pizza in Lido. So it seems to be a known problem. It was a quiet Monday evening so not due to it being busy.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Recommended by a friend, however found service pleasant enough but pretty slow. 3 meals out of 5 were good but only order fish & chips if you're a fan of soggy batter. Fish itself not that great either. Put it down to bad choice, might try again some time.