“Terrible delivery service...AVOID”

Get food delivered
Ranked #49 of 107 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated near to the centre of town, Spice Indian Cuisine Hamilton is close to Hamilton Racetrack, Strathclyde Country Park, and several famous sports locations. Not only a favourite location for many a classic night out; our Hamilton Restaurant is popular with celebrities from the worlds of football and television. Spice Indian Cuisine Hamilton delivers everything you can imagine in both exceptional food and extraordinary service.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent £60 on home delivery, they missed the plain nan, we called and told if we wanted one it would be full price and £2 delivery. Chef said it was the only meal he made that night, complete lie. We have used them many times before against my judgement.

They are well overpriced and for me as veggie, their food is bland. Coupled with terrible customer service, there really is no reason to use

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Ordered to collect at 6.50 via Just Eat. Arrived at that time. Food was warm not hot to eat - had to heat everything in the microwave which took away from the meal, especially the naan. Collect from another Indian in the same area and never have to do this. In comparison, the curries were also bit short on the meat, the chicken was bad but the lamb korma was more like a swim of sauce :( an expensive take away that was just not up to standard.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

Hadn’t been here for a few years won’t return either. Fish pakora starter was so bad I am surprised it is on menu it looked more like frozen dinosaur shapes from Iceland. Main meal was was an improvement although we are adults and don’t need our naan bread cut up into small triangles for us. Atmosphere lacking but waiting staff were attentive.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020

I arrived at 17:45 to be greeted by the Head Waiter (I assume). I explained that I did not haven a reservation. He then said "Let's see. How many is it for" When I said that it was for just one person I was immediately told that the restaurant was fully booked. An appalling attitude which this restaurant should be ashamed of.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank JohnGilhooley
Reviewed 27 June 2020

Being going here for years and always loved the food, got a delivery tonight and really disappointed! Was stone cold and really not enjoyable at all. Won’t be ordering again

Date of visit: June 2020